Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't tell me I'm the 1st one in the game to charge at Zionsville, IN !? I looked at the Spreadsheet yesterday and didn't see any entries and didn't see mention of it in this thread except @neverdone from earlier this month when it wasn't yet open.

It looks like it opened on May 9 or 10 but doesn't exist on PlugShare although is on the Nav screen, Tableau, Google sheet, and supercharge.info.

@Big Earl, don't tell me you missed this one on your way through earlier today although maybe you were just planning to catch it on your return run.

This is my last new one today so the tally for me is below and I'll update the spreadsheet to +4 and 607 for me:
- Parkersburg, WV
- Columbus, OH
- Indianapolis, IN (downtown)
- Zionsville, IN​

View attachment 408191

I forgot to include Cincinnati - Marburg Ave from yesterday. I updated the 4 from today so I'm at 613 now.

@IT Geek we were a day ahead of you. Good roads (mostly) across CO. Just one brief deluge, but not sustained enough to wash off the bugs. I hear the SouthEast is calling after Custer. Do they want more rain?

Staying the night in Boulder. I do NOT recognize it from 1990, at all!

At Glenwood Springs the top two stalls (by elevation, sorry I don’t know which stall names/numbers), were only giving 30kW each. Wife and I shared the “bottom” two, and it worked out fine. Got to see the actual taper from a 50% chargerd 3 an old S at sub 20%. I’ve got P3 Envy if you got FSCFL. Ahem, BH.

Reactions: Darren S
Today’s Superchargers:
  • Mauston, WI
  • La Crosse, WI
  • Albert Lea, MN
  • Sherburn, MN
  • Worthington, MN
  • Sioux Falls, SD
  • Mitchell, SD
  • Oacoma, SD
Mitchell, SD was having problems - power ramping up and down on several chargers, low overall power level. A technician was on-site working on the equipment and was pretty surprised by all of the Tesla traffic. Evidently he hadn’t heard about the rally.

Reactions: Darren S
@IT Geek we were a day ahead of you. Good roads (mostly) across CO. Just one brief deluge, but not sustained enough to wash off the bugs. I hear the SouthEast is calling after Custer. Do they want more rain?

Staying the night in Boulder. I do NOT recognize it from 1990, at all!

I still have not had any sustained rain at all on my trip. There was a tiny bit of rain that fell when I was in San Diego, but hardly enough to even make the wipers work.

I'm shutting it down for the night as well. I could have kept going but too many long days are catching up with me. I was up at 5AM today watching the sun come up in Moab, UT (at Arches Park) and now I'm in northern Colorado (just north of Boulder). My only goal for tomorrow is to get to Custer (by 5PM) and avoid stopping in Lusk. Any other charger is fine...but I'm finished with going to Lusk.

Alright, as stated, I'm in Colorado now and will be making the final drive to Custer tomorrow. Nothing remarkable on the road today, but I did pickup the remaining chargers that I needed in Colorado. I didn't like the drive up to Aspen, well, I didn't like the drive back down from Aspen as it was the exact same way just 40 minutes later. Even Google wouldn't give me an alternate route out...apparently the roads are still closed up there. Going back to Estes Park was fun though (was there the first time 2 years ago). Good thing we have a Nav screen in our car that shows even the little roads otherwise I'd have had to get directions to the charger. It's tucked way in the back...

Today's new ones:
Grand Junction, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Aspen, CO
Boulder, CO
Estes Park, CO

Alright, as stated, I'm in Colorado now and will be making the final drive to Custer tomorrow. Nothing remarkable on the road today, but I did pickup the remaining chargers that I needed in Colorado. I didn't like the drive up to Aspen, well, I didn't like the drive back down from Aspen as it was the exact same way just 40 minutes later. Even Google wouldn't give me an alternate route out...apparently the roads are still closed up there. Going back to Estes Park was fun though (was there the first time 2 years ago). Good thing we have a Nav screen in our car that shows even the little roads otherwise I'd have had to get directions to the charger. It's tucked way in the back...

Today's new ones:
Grand Junction, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Aspen, CO
Boulder, CO
Estes Park, CO
Congratulations on getting to Estes Park. Stunningly beautiful up there. I've added these five to the spreadsheet.

Reactions: IT Geek
Today’s Superchargers:
  • Mauston, WI
  • La Crosse, WI
  • Albert Lea, MN
  • Sherburn, MN
  • Worthington, MN
  • Sioux Falls, SD
  • Mitchell, SD
  • Oacoma, SD
Mitchell, SD was having problems - power ramping up and down on several chargers, low overall power level. A technician was on-site working on the equipment and was pretty surprised by all of the Tesla traffic. Evidently he hadn’t heard about the rally.
Added to the spreadsheet.

I've just updated my list:

Iowa: Dubuque

Illinois: Chicago—Grand Ave, Chicago—Lincoln Park, Chicago—North Broadway, Chicago—South Canal St, Glenview, Rolling Meadows, Rosemont, Skokie

Indiana: Merrillville

Michigan: Auburn Hills, Big Rapids, Gaylord, Livonia, Muskegon, Roseville, Walker

Minnesota: Rochester, Sherburn

New York: Roscoe, Salamanca

Ohio: Sandusky, Sheffield, Strongsville, Toledo

South Dakota: Oacoma, Sioux Falls

Wisconsin: Madison—E Washington Ave, Oak Creek, Oshkosh, Wausau—Hilton Garden Inn

Apparently, good, long term hand holders are hard to come by these days and I "need" to be a big girl and add my own updates

5/14/19 Ardmore, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Perry, Ok
Wichita, KS
Salina, KS

5/15/19 Hays, KS
Colby, KS
Goodland, KS
Limon, CO
Denver, CO
Boulder, CO
Estes Park, Co
Loveland, CO

5/16/19 Laramie, WY
Cheyenne, WY
Wheatland, WY
Lusk, WY
Custer, WY

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Apparently, good, long term hand holders are hard to come by these days and I "need" to be a big girl and add my own updates

5/14/19 Ardmore, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Perry, Ok
Wichita, KS
Salina, KS

5/15/19 Hays, KS
Colby, KS
Goodland, KS
Limon, CO
Denver, CO
Boulder, CO
Estes Park, Co
Loveland, CO

5/16/19 Laramie, WY
Cheyenne, WY
Wheatland, WY
Lusk, WY
Custer, WY

View attachment 408816
Aww, cheer up. The process still works if you give it a chance. I did your update to help everyone else out while they're on the road.
Congrats on being the first to find the Custer site in Wyoming! ;)

• Funny
Reactions: IT Geek
5/15/19 Hays, KS
Colby, KS
Goodland, KS
Congrats on being the first to find the Custer site in Wyoming!

Hey, but you did get that one in Colby, Kansas and I hear that one is a real challenge to get...for some people anyway (I'm talking about me).

Welcome to the forums...see you in Custer later today...the one in South Dakota though. :)

Four Supercharger addicts all at the same spot on the way to Custer (Wheatland, WY). Sorry @neverdone you left before I thought to take this picture...

But @NKYTA in the original MS and his wife in her brand new M3 are heading from here on to the rally in Custer (thru Lusk). I'm off to Gillette to get one more before going to there myself.

upload_2019-5-17_11-32-29.png

It's nice to be able to see the cars...after driving thru THIS on the way here...
upload_2019-5-17_11-36-8.png

5/14/19 Ardmore, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Perry, Ok
Wichita, KS
Salina, KS

5/15/19 Hays, KS
Colby, KS
Goodland, KS
Limon, CO
Denver, CO
Boulder, CO
Estes Park, Co
Loveland, CO

5/16/19 Laramie, WY
Cheyenne, WY
Wheatland, WY
Lusk, WY
Custer, WY

View attachment 408816

@Melanie_S85, glad to see you stepped up your game and did your own post this time. I knew I didn't need to do this for you any longer.

Aww, cheer up. The process still works if you give it a chance. I did your update to help everyone else out while they're on the road.
Congrats on being the first to find the Custer site in Wyoming! ;)

Thanks for grabbing the update, @Half Dollar Bill, and perhaps I DID push her out of the nest too soon. Ha.

• Funny
Reactions: DavidB