Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
The embedded sheet seems to be having issues, as it takes 3+ minutes to load and for the link to become clickable.

When it go to the link directly from the spreadsheet, I get a Tableau “page no longer exists” landing page. https://public.tableau.com/profile/don.burke#!/vizhome/MostSuperchargersVisited/Competitormaps/?TMC Handle=Big Earl#!/resource-404

I’ve bookmarked the correct link, so I’ll use that going forward.
That is strange. The link comes from the spreadsheet, and this is what I get:
Tableau Public
public.tableau.com/profile/don.burke#!/vizhome/MostSuperchargersVisited/Competitormaps?TMC%20Handle=Big%20Earl

It works for me in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and on my iPhone.

I do see the delay in displaying the published google doc in the TMC forum. Seems it takes a while for google to respond to the request.

We don't have a total # of counties driven thru yet?!? :rolleyes:
Haha I can't be the only one on here that keeps track of this stuff, can I?

Well, okay I don't have a detailed list for all states, but I have taken a look at this. I have cleared WA, NV, and AZ and only have 1-3 counties remaining in OR, CA, ID, UT, WY, and NM. I'd have a tough time piecing together the counties east of the Rockies. Wish I had better records!

Reactions: israndy
On my way home. I thought I had experienced the wrath of the Wyoming wind last spring but boy I got a super dose today. I could barely open the car door to get out and charge at Evansville WY (Casper) and the wind almost knocked me over going to the pedestal. WDOT stations showed average wind speed of 40 with gusts of 70, temps at 29 degrees. The route to Rawlins was only 120 Miles but across an area with zero infrastructure and I would be going directly into the wind. As the car rocked in the wind as I charged I was concerned so charged to near full, projected arrival of 45% battery. Ended up arriving at 21% with a usage of 420Wh/mi (in the P3-) so not too bad considering, temp dropped to 19 along the way.

Brighton CO
Conifer CO
Superior CO
Wheatland WY
Lusk WY
Evansville WY

And that is why I stopped using a plane to get around the country. In a car you have trouble opening a door, in a plane, you have to land perpendicular to your wheels worrying the whole time about touching a wing to the ground. There are LOTS of pretty days to fly, but every day is a fun day to drive (or have the car drive you).

On my way home. I thought I had experienced the wrath of the Wyoming wind last spring but boy I got a super dose today. I could barely open the car door to get out and charge at Evansville WY (Casper) and the wind almost knocked me over going to the pedestal. WDOT stations showed average wind speed of 40 with gusts of 70, temps at 29 degrees. The route to Rawlins was only 120 Miles but across an area with zero infrastructure and I would be going directly into the wind. As the car rocked in the wind as I charged I was concerned so charged to near full, projected arrival of 45% battery. Ended up arriving at 21% with a usage of 420Wh/mi (in the P3-) so not too bad considering, temp dropped to 19 along the way.

Brighton CO
Conifer CO
Superior CO
Wheatland WY
Lusk WY
Evansville WY
How many tipped semis?

Reactions: Wyomingtim
How many tipped semis?
Three
20201113_074020.jpg

The embedded sheet seems to be having issues, as it takes 3+ minutes to load and for the link to become clickable.

When it go to the link directly from the spreadsheet, I get a Tableau “page no longer exists” landing page. https://public.tableau.com/profile/don.burke#!/vizhome/MostSuperchargersVisited/Competitormaps/?TMC Handle=Big Earl#!/resource-404

I’ve bookmarked the correct link, so I’ll use that going forward.

That is strange. The link comes from the spreadsheet, and this is what I get:
Tableau Public
public.tableau.com/profile/don.burke#!/vizhome/MostSuperchargersVisited/Competitormaps?TMC%20Handle=Big%20Earl

It works for me in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and on my iPhone.

I do see the delay in displaying the published google doc in the TMC forum. Seems it takes a while for google to respond to the request.
@Big Earl, the link cannot have a space in it. Notice that in @tes-s' URL, the space is replaced with %20, which is the ASCII code for a space. It sounds like you have the correct URL now, but just in case, this is the one to use. Also remember that you can add an addition a parameter to the URL if you want to see permit or construction sites as well by adding: &Not visited status=Not Yet Visited,Construction. If you wanted permit to, you'd add: &Not visited status=Not Yet Visited,Construction,Permit

if nothing else i wish we could at least dump the county outlines on the gray map…
I've turned off the additional metro area boundaries on the "visited" map.

Desktop Google Chrome
That is very odd. For some reason it seems like your desktop computer is detected as a mobile device. My recommendation would be to try and clear your cache history to see if that helps reset things. Let's start there before I do anything more drastic. Could you also try a different browser like Edge or Firefox just to see if it is localized to Chrome?

Is anyone else having this problem?

The issue @PLUS EV mentions is the automatic resizing of the map on mobile devices. On a phone, it ends up being about the size of a postage stamp. Previously, it would size itself larger than the viewable area of the device screen and you could scroll around. I find the latter to be easier to use, as the new resizing ends up being too small to easily navigate. The current situation is fine on an iPad or a laptop.
I can force the size on mobile to be whatever we want. I've expanded both map views for mobile so they have more vertical size but will still load within the horizontal size of the screen display. I also made a few tweaks at the top so the navigation tools use less space. This should make more room for the map. is that better?

He wasn't. I just ran into Bruce at the new Stockton Supercharger, only my 4th try. Finally got a charge. Awsome to see Bruce there.

This was great. Randy and I joined up on the freeway a few miles away, could not have coordinated this any better if we’d tried! Anyway I think we can vouch for each other being there today and probably logging first day visits. (I didn’t think to get a photo with both our cars.)

B92FA2BD-DF4E-434D-BB4F-4A961D57EB93.jpeg

127. Stockton, CA (presumably sharing first)
128. Jackson, CA

Now done for the day!

Bruce.

PS. It was great meeting your wife Randy. I am
glad she wasn’t too weirded out by this random other Tesla owner following you for a couple miles, pulling in behind you to charge, and then striking up a conversation with you. :)

That is very odd. For some reason it seems like your desktop computer is detected as a mobile device. My recommendation would be to try and clear your cache history to see if that helps reset things. Let's start there before I do anything more drastic. Could you also try a different browser like Edge or Firefox just to see if it is localized to Chrome?

I did an update to Google Chrome last night and now all the competitor maps seem to be sized properly. The really weird part was that, for a time, my map (which is the one I view most often of course) sized properly but the other ones were still very short vertically.

I have thought of one possibility. I tether to my iPhone a lot, so maybe it thought I was viewing on my phone when I was actually just tethered to it. That being said, I just tried to load a new map that I had never viewed before while tethered to my iPhone and the map loaded properly so for now, we can just forget about this issue until and unless it crops up again.

14 hour day today picking up 11:
Gettysburg PA, Frederick MD, Leesburg VA, Ashburn VA, Chantilly VA, Reston VA, Vienna VA, Wisconsin Ave NW Washington DC, Riverdale Park MD, North Bethesda MD, Rockville MD
Just finished updating the spreadsheet.

A few observations:
1) I FINALLY got Leesburg. :D
2) Being a weekend I suppose the drive through DC was less onerous but it's been a long time since I've had to contend with traffic like that.:mad:
3) It was a gorgeous day to be in a car, at least in the MidAtlantic.
4) It's been forever since I listened to the Tesla Favorites station. For the entire time I was in the car, not a single repeat and I only skipped about a dozen songs. Enjoyed the many favorites I hadn't heard in quite a while.:cool:
5) I've got to find a way to do more of this because I'm running out of low-hanging fruit, but that involves juggling mother, wife and business; not sure how successful I'll be in the short-term.
6) The bear is in my rearview mirror. ;)

@Big Earl, the link cannot have a space in it. Notice that in @tes-s' URL, the space is replaced with %20, which is the ASCII code for a space. It sounds like you have the correct URL now, but just in case, this is the one to use. Also remember that you can add an addition a parameter to the URL if you want to see permit or construction sites as well by adding: &Not visited status=Not Yet Visited,Construction. If you wanted permit to, you'd add: &Not visited status=Not Yet Visited,Construction,Permit

I've turned off the additional metro area boundaries on the "visited" map.

I can force the size on mobile to be whatever we want. I've expanded both map views for mobile so they have more vertical size but will still load within the horizontal size of the screen display. I also made a few tweaks at the top so the navigation tools use less space. This should make more room for the map. is that better?
Much better, thanks.

The adventure continues. With the opening of the Ontario OR SC and the new Chademo installation in Burns OR, I decided to take my preferred route across eastern Oregon; big mistake. Could not get the Burns OR Chargepoint Chademo to communicate with car so I had to sit for 3.5 hours at the L2. So instead of a nice 120 mile daytime drive with snow flurries across uninhabited Oregon it was a white knuckle drive through a pitch black, driving snowstorm on snow covered roads for 90 miles.

Ontario OR

Back home now. 7834 Miles, 12 days Driving, 54 New Superchargers, 1 cracked windshield.
Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 12.19.58 PM.png

The adventure continues. With the opening of the Ontario OR SC and the new Chademo installation in Burns OR, I decided to take my preferred route across eastern Oregon; big mistake. Could not get the Burns OR Chargepoint Chademo to communicate with car so I had to sit for 3.5 hours at the L2. So instead of a nice 120 mile daytime drive with snow flurries across uninhabited Oregon it was a white knuckle drive through a pitch black, driving snowstorm on snow covered roads for 90 miles.

Ontario OR

Back home now. 7834 Miles, 12 days Driving, 54 New Superchargers, 1 cracked windshield.
View attachment 608722

Great trip! Sorry about the harrowing snow experience.

I just crossed the charging desert between Louisville, KY and Mt. Vernon, IL. 200 miles with a 20 MPH head wind, gusting to 50. Left Louisville with 98% and arrived in Mt. Vernon with 6%. Drafted a semi at 60 MPH for half of it. :confused:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BM3B