Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, gang, today was not nearly as titillating as yesterday’s encounter with the 21st Century Lady Godiva gamboling about a Texas picnic area.
Instead, a pickup truck was being winched from a ditch in the median of I-10 east of Junction TX. Not to be outdone, about 15 miles west of Beaumont semi #1 rear-ended the trailer of semi #2 tying up traffic for about 45 minutes. The coup de grace was a jackknifed semi on I-10 smack in the middle of Lake Charles Louisiana. Fun times on Interstate 10 today.

Today’s haul (June the two) all still in Texas:

Leon Springs
San Antonio
Schertz
San Marcos
Flatonia
Columbus
Katy
Houston-Westheimer Road
Houston
Channelview

Thank you!
Sounds like a video game kinda day! Glad you’re safe.

a) I attached a zip that contains the hilarious story of Elon having to stop over in Cluster, SD on the cross-country trip. From the source!
Just to be 100% the hilarious part was the story teller (chamber member) saying he thought a buddy was pranking him ... I didn't mean the required stop was funny.

As I recall, Tesla followed up with the chamber to see what they could do for Custer since they helped out so well. The joke was to add a supercharger to the town of ~2000 people. Tesla said that wouldn't work but they offered various businesses Tesla destination chargers. Many hotels took them up on that offer.

Fast forward since 2018 Custer SD did get a supercharger!!

4RiUlho.jpg

It was a great day for a Pacific Northwest lunch meetup followed by a group drive up to the Mt. Baker Ski Area. Fantastic weather, great food and good company.

12357E60-9040-490D-9E43-B6310C9F4901.jpeg

Lunch at the Old Edison Inn

39563138-249C-4F04-B3A9-BAB9B3036071.jpeg

Teslas

4B7F2B15-C53D-4965-9B0B-9FB41AB10C17.jpeg

Mt. Baker Ski Area

DAC2A97D-DDDB-4302-AA63-32E5BBFCDB35.jpeg

The road to Artist Point ... that’s a lot of snow!

3107577A-E182-44F3-975A-1789D4BF6B92.jpeg

Cool snowblower

39578AD5-B99C-4931-B57A-745553C8F733.jpeg

Mt. Shuksan in the background

5CA0FB51-2F5E-498E-89BA-01C14A626FB5.jpeg

Randy’s descent

Last edited:
The current rule is we do not count private superchargers used by Tesla and other companies for their fleets as part of the game.
*unless you charged there before it was taken off/deemed private, correct?

Mt Rushmore can be seen at the end of this tunnel:
The first day of this year's SOS rally it literally couldn't be seen from the base of itself... ask me know I know.

*unless you charged there before it was taken off/deemed private, correct?

The first day of this year's SOS rally it literally couldn't be seen from the base of itself... ask me know I know.
Even the 2nd day, I drove through that tunnel in that direction and definitely didn't see it! I did get the sun to peak out for a few minutes on that Saturday afternoon drive though :)

Reactions: Tdreamer
Yeah I don't think anyone should ever get superchargers taken away after the fact. I am not familiar with the current situation at the Alpharetta service center, but I am generally in favor of removing the service center locations from the game when it's clear that the service center does not want owners to drive in and use them (even after hours). How they make it clear is up for debate. For sure, it would have to be removed from the Nav. Additionally, they could put up a sign or put it behind some type of gate.

I guess the issue here is that it's still on supercharge.info, which is confusing. I would have gone and tried to charge there too if I were TDreamer. The fact that he was able to charge there maybe means that the supercharger isn't entirely off-limits and should still be part of the game. I guess it depends on the circumstances of the charge. My main motivation for removing service center superchargers from the game would be to prevent the situation where competitors become a nuisance to the service center by either sneaking in to charge against their will or bribing employees or whatever.

For today, June 3:

Starting out “Down in Loosiana where the black trees grow there’s a voodoo queen named Marie Laveau...”

Lake Charles
Lafayette
Baton Rouge
Metarie (big thanks to Beaver who kindly notified me through Life360 that it had opened-guess it is a rare first?)
Slidell

Mississippi

D’Iberville

Florida

Crestview

Thanks again!

Onto Atlanta tomorrow and the mighty Dodgers at Braves.

For today, June 3:

Starting out “Down in Loosiana where the black trees grow there’s a voodoo queen named Marie Laveau...”

Lake Charles
Lafayette
Baton Rouge
Metarie (big thanks to Beaver who kindly notified me through Life360 that it had opened-guess it is a rare first?)
Slidell

Mississippi

D’Iberville

Florida

Crestview

Thanks again!

Onto Atlanta tomorrow and the mighty Dodgers at Braves.
Happy to help. Beaver was taken here (was my handle on the Forum while it was still OG) so I was stuck with @BM3B here. Happy trails!

Yesterday the 3rd of June:

WA
Seattle: Northgate, Ballard & Union
Bellevue
Federal Way

OR
Hillsboro
Salem
Looks like Seattle - Union is a duplicate from October.

Looks like Seattle - Union is a duplicate from October.
I hate it when that happens. Holbrook, AZ was my last version of that. It's when Tableau was down and I went old school just using the new openings on supercharge.info. It was just a V3 augmentation. And here I was poised to get a first--thought it sounded familiar;)

Yesterday the 3rd of June:

WA
Seattle: Northgate, Ballard & Union
Bellevue
Federal Way

OR
Hillsboro
Salem
Curious if you got caught in the wildfire traffic on I-84 in the Columbia Gorge. I was thinking of messaging you about that but then I saw you heading towards Salem and thought you were just heading south. Silly me, thinking someone playing the game would take a logical route home :)

Also, any chance you got 1201 2nd ave confused with Union St. They are both quite close to each other in downtown Seattle.