Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
For my part it is mostly the new job, but the rains and flooding in NorCal are definite hurdles. Monterey is not so much a peninsula as an island! Hwy 17 has reopened but Hwy 92 still not. Most of Hwy 1 on the CA Coast is still closed. Locally it isn’t bad, but lots of trees down, and finding a way to get under the CalTrain tracks on our Peninsula was a challenge for a few days.

Rain thru Monday but it looks like we get some relief after that.
The weather got me too. I'd be in Santa Clara right now if not for CA getting crippled by rain.

I, too, noticed the lull it competitor trips. There's even been a lull in day trips to pick off "nearby" firsts.
My wife and I had planned to be in Colorado for the holidays. Didn't happen. First it was cold, wind, ice, and snow migrating down through the plains. Then the household in the Denver area with the newborn started taking turns with RSV. The 6 week old even needed a couple nights in a hospital with oxygen etc.
Now we have a cluster of medical appointments which we cleverly planned for a bit after the holidays.
We hope to head west within a week, and perhaps pick up a few unvisited (by me) sites.

Sorry for the late reporting, but I avoid catching up on this thread because it gives me this rash. Or no, rash is the wrong word. Itch. A really bad itch... to plan a road trip.

Checked into Howell Township, NJ on 1/15.
The kiddo has become quite good at playing BopIt! Extreme - a toy that was made in 1998. But he gets understandably frustrated when on a run and it malfunctions. An updated version was made in 2010 and we found someone with two for sale in Central Jersey so... clearly checked my map before heading out.
Phew - cleared Pennsylvania.

Cruel part of this game, I don't expect it to stay cleared for long. At least one didn't open right behind me.
I've never cleared PA... Erie has been open for 7 years and I've never even tried!

While I was waiting for something at work, I was day-dreaming of where I could go next, and noticed that I had missed checking in at Salina, KS.

Check-ins for 2022-12-28
- Salina, KS (#233)

The ability to back-date a check-in in supercharging.life is a godsend. Good work, to all the folks who build and maintain that system.

3228DE40-2ACF-40A5-B5CC-BBA6CE8B3065.jpeg

First at Pottstown, PA.

We're on a trip to California, now that the weather forecast looks better, to do some Supercharger hunting, visit nephews & nieces, and see a live taping of Jeopardy.

On the way, I bagged one new one with a First Visit:

Check-ins for 2023-01-20
- Vancouver (SC), WA (#1496) (First to check-in)

Communications with my Model S is having problems, so among other issues, TeslaFi is not able to track it, so no nice TeslaFi maps on this trip.

PXL_20230120_211930068.jpg
PXL_20230120_211945343.jpg
PXL_20230120_211955774.jpg

I finally hit 1500 after stalling for a few months because of the weather.

Check-ins for 2023-01-21
- Redding, CA (#1497)
- Red Bluff - S Main St, CA (#1498)
- Dunnigan, CA (#1499)
- Elk Grove - 7119 Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#1500)
- Lathrop, CA (#1501)
- Turlock, CA (#1502)

Here's the route from Supercharge.info. I little too cluttered to be of much use. I really miss not having TeslaFi.

1674357857793.png