Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 49
158 miles
A picture-perfect day in Yosemite

Check-ins for 2024-06-26
- El Portal, CA (#1745) (Comment: Hotel. No internet available for the car or our phones. Checking in 10 minutes after the session )
- Fish Camp, CA (#1746) (Comment: Tenaya at Yosemite Lodge)
- Oakhurst, CA (#1747) (Comment: The Oakhurst Inn at Yosemite )
- El Portal, CA (repeat) (Comment: second attempt. connected to Starlink this time)

Tomorrow (Friday) is the last day of the year when you can enter Yosemite without a pre-purchased time-slotted pass, which means we visited less than 48 hours before the summer mass crowds. In other words, we got super lucky with our timing. Even better, we followed the sun throughout the day and it was always at least slightly behind us. I have so many great photos from the day, but I'll try to be selective. TMC limits me to 10 anyways.

We entered Yosemite from the east via Tioga Road (from Mammoth Lakes). We exited the the traditional four-season entrance on he west side to collect the El Portal supercharger (more on this drama in a minute). We completed our visit by driving to the south exit to collect the Fish Camp supercharger. This means we used every publicly available park access in one day.

We and the car had virtually no cell coverage throughout the day. You can see this in my map below. All of those straight lines represent the time periods over which TeslaFi couldn't connect to the vehicle.

The El Portal supercharger has Starlink, but I didn't know it when we arrived, and my car did not connect to it. Therefore, TeslaFi didn't record the visit, which was frustrating because it left a big gap in my TeslaFi map. When I was whinging about this in a group chat, @israndy said it had Starlink. We'd gone back into the park and were preparing to head for Fish Camp, but Bernadette was a trooper and let me use another 45 minutes to go back to El Portal and try to connect to Starlink. Initially, Starlink was trying to connect but was saying it couldn't get an IP address. I rebooted the MCU, and that solved the problem. With the car connected, I added another 10kWh to ensure we gave TeslaFi enough time to register the charge session. I couldn't check TeslaFi while charging because my phone didn't have cell service. When we returned to the park, I found a spot that allowed my phone to connect. I confirmed that TeslaFi got the session.

This was my first time on Tioga Road, and I loved it. I liked it more than the other parts of Yosemite (except for maybe Tunnel View). But, wow, it is remote.

And Enty suffered some battle damage today. When we parked to have some lunch at Yosemite Valley Vista Point, we parked in an end spot with a view. Unfortunately, the parking spot was oddly shaped, and I misjudged where I was. The X is hard to know where your front corner is anyway, and I dropped off the pavement with the left front tire. The front valence came down on a rock. The worst damage we can find is that it popped the wheel arch aero shield out. Bernadette got it somewhat back in place, but I'm hoping someone in the Bay area could help me get the quick connects reseated. Maybe @bmah? The scrapes are all on the bottom, FSD still works, and there is no visible damage to anything important.

When we arrived in Fish Camp, I couldn't find the superchargers, so I went to the lodge and asked the bellman. He looked at me and said: "I think they are down." When I told him that the car showed them as online, he shrugged and pointed me in the right direction. I told him I'd report back. Ten minutes later, I was, much to his surprise, back. I noted they worked fine and showed him how to use the charger display on the MCU to get real-time status. He then asked if I'd already charged, and he seemed genuinely surprised when I said I had. We talked a bit more about charging speeds, and then we moved on. Maybe he is a little more enlightened now.

Tuolumne Meadows (this was one of our first views inside the park)
View attachment 1060192

Tenaya Lake
View attachment 1060193

Half Dome looking west from Olmstead Point
View attachment 1060194

The wildflowers were blooming!
View attachment 1060195

Yosemiti Valley looking north from Tunnel View
View attachment 1060197

There were a ton of dead trees from fires throughout the park. They also seemed to be dying from something else, as many single trees were dead with no visible fire damage. It sounds like this might be from Bark Beetles. As always in today's biosphere, climate change is worsening everything for the trees and the ecosystem. Climate Change exacerbates drought and the intensity and frequency of fire, to name two key impacts. These also stress the trees, which makes them more susceptible to bark beetles and other challenges.
View attachment 1060198

Enty's battle damage
View attachment 1060196

View attachment 1060191
The time I drove Tioga Pass Road was actually slightly later in the season than you. I think it was June 29th give or take a day. Ellery Lake was still frozen over! That was a heavy snow year because the day I drove it was the first day the road was open that season.

That makes sense. Sounds like the Klondike is in better shape a year later, which is good. The potholes last year were so bad they were making the local Whitehorse news. The Top of the World highway was a relief in comparison. And that section on the US side is such nice asphalt it's almost comical.

I saw that windshield damage in your previous post. I was really paranoid about that, but didn't manage to get any damage until I was back on the Yellowhead after the whole trip up to Alaska and back. Sorry luck didn't work out on your side.
I am glad that I purchased a windshield repair kit. I think it is doing a good job. The glue filled in the cracks and is certainly noticeable but quite livable; especially since it is on the passenger side; :)

I am glad that I purchased a windshield repair kit. I think it is doing a good job. The glue filled in the cracks and is certainly noticeable but quite livable; especially since it is on the passenger side; :)
Absolutely. And when I forget/don’t have, it can be hard to find. Canada cost 3X as much. And Spain and Australia, I just could find superglue. Walmart usually has the RainX kit for $11

• Informative
Reactions: tharasix
Yesterday, June 26, we hung out in Fairbanks. We visited the Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum.
Electric car, 1912.
IMG_1575 (1).jpg

Charger. Converts AC to DC for charging.
IMG_6429 (1).jpg

Charger nameplate.

IMG_6431 (1).jpg

It was smokey from forest fires in Fairbanks.
IMG_1533.jpg

Today we headed to Denali for 3 days.
EV Gateway charger at Three Bears in Healy. 50kW.
IMG_6432.jpg

Made it to Denali.
And we could kinda see Denali mountain top.
IMG_6438.jpg

Tried to get our Tesla in the photo but the clouds were coming in.
IMG_6440.jpg

We saw caribou and moose.
IMG_1650.jpg

First failure at a charging station.
There is a ReCharge Alaska - Cantwell charging station about 23 miles south of the Denali bus terminal.
I tried for about 15 minutes; finally did a phone call to their support number; left voice mail; someone called me back about an hour later.
The agent agreed that the station was listed as "unavailable".
Their app still shows this location as "unavailable" several hours later.
Location is off the highway, hidden behind some trees.
IMG_1655.jpg

Fortunately, there is a FLO charger about 6 more miles down the road that is working.
The charger is listed as at "Jack River Inn"; but the Inn has been closed but the location is accurate.
There is a sandwich shop called Jam Jam.
IMG_1656.jpg

Yesterday, June 26, we hung out in Fairbanks. We visited the Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum.
Electric car, 1912.
View attachment 1060429
Charger. Converts AC to DC for charging.
View attachment 1060430
Charger nameplate.

View attachment 1060431

It was smokey from forest fires in Fairbanks.
View attachment 1060433

Today we headed to Denali for 3 days.
EV Gateway charger at Three Bears in Healy. 50kW.
View attachment 1060434

Made it to Denali.
And we could kinda see Denali mountain top.
View attachment 1060437
Tried to get our Tesla in the photo but the clouds were coming in.
View attachment 1060438
We saw caribou and moose.
View attachment 1060444

First failure at a charging station.
There is a ReCharge Alaska - Cantwell charging station about 23 miles south of the Denali bus terminal.
I tried for about 15 minutes; finally did a phone call to their support number; left voice mail; someone called me back about an hour later.
The agent agreed that the station was listed as "unavailable".
Their app still shows this location as "unavailable" several hours later.
Location is off the highway, hidden behind some trees.
View attachment 1060443

Fortunately, there is a FLO charger about 6 more miles down the road that is working.
The charger is listed as at "Jack River Inn"; but the Inn has been closed but the location is accurate.
There is a sandwich shop called Jam Jam.
View attachment 1060442
The charger and nameplate for the 1912 EV are super interesting!

Anchorage is kind of the anti-Alaska in a lot of ways as it is definitely a "big city" of sorts. Despite often negative reviews of the city from "native" Alaskans, I quite enjoyed spending 2-3 days there at this same point in my Alaska trip. After 2 weeks in the wilderness, it was nice to have some creature comforts again. Perhaps I'm more of a city boy than I realized!

I sense that @theflyer is about to nab the new Fairfield, California supercharger (Waterman Boulevard) within a few minutes, to my disappointment. Only because I’m going to be there tomorrow.
I'm so close, but I probably won't get to it before someone else does. I am hanging with family for the next couple of days.

Gonna have to pick a nit here.

There are four entrances to Yosemite: the three you availed yourself of and the entrance on SR120 that goes past the SC at Groveland. If you had continued west (instead of heading south into the valley) at Crane Flat, you would have exited the park onto the continuation of SR120.

Regardless, just a wonderful undertaking! I don't think Tioga Road was open this time last year as they were dealing with 25-30 feet of snow and the corresponding road repair and maintenance after a winter closure. It is remarkable that the weather can be so pleasant at Tuolumne Meadows yet 12 miles east be in triple digits.

Send me a message if you are heading to Frezzno on your exit from the park. I'll try to meet you at one of the local SC.
Given this group's geographic knowledge, I should've done additional due diligence before making the claim. Thanks for the clarification.

I'm still undecided about how I will traverse California after Bernadette departs Sunday morning. We stayed in Oakhurst last night, so we were close to you. We went north from Oakhurst today and then west. I'll ping if it looks like I'll pass through Fresno over the next several weeks.

Day 50
307 miles
The drive from Oakhurst to Jackson caught me by surprise: fun and twisty roads in the wonderful landscape of the Sierra Nevada Foothills. I've been looking around to see if this area has a name (e.g., the Central Valley), but I'm not finding anything.

Unfortunately, the wind ripped off the aero/aesthetic trim piece for the wheel arch when we got onto the highway today. Without them, the front left quarter panel looks pretty bad.

Approaching the Merced River NW of Mariposa
1719551994609.png

1719551440702.png

Last edited:
I've been looking around to see if this area has a name (e.g., the Central Valley), but I'm not finding anything.
We refer to it colloquially as the "Mother Lode," but some folks say it is the Golden Chain Highway. I don't know off hand now much gold was extracted from this region, but suffice to say that it was a lot.

The highway number (49) is in deference to the 49ers (not to be confused with the football team) who traveled west to California in 1849 after John Marshall discovered gold at the South Fork of the American River near Coloma (north of Placerville) in 1848. All those rivers that you crossed were mined extensively for gold. Those towns like Mariposa, Sonora, Angels Camp, San Andreas, Mokelumne Hill, Sutter Creek, and Placerville all sprung up from 1849 on to provision all the miners trying to get rich. Few did.

The shape of our state highway shield is to resemble the blade of a miner's spade. Probably too much to know. . . .

Anyway, since you will be considering your return trip home on Sunday or Monday after B boards her flight home, here is some information for you to digest:

The Central Valley runs essentially from Redding in the north to the Grapevine south of Bakersfield to the south. The weather forecasts for Fresno (the Valley won't deviate more that 2-3 degrees) are as follows: Monday (102); Tuesday (106); Wednesday (111); Thursday (109); Friday (108). Overnight lows are 72-75. The temps peak around 4:00 PM and stay hot until the sun begins to set around 7:00. So if you are planning to bag a bunch of new SC on Interstate 5 or CA99, I suggest doing so before one o'clock or after dark. Even at 10PM the temps will be in the mid 90s!

The more coastal route of US101 will be less hot. The Salinas Valley (Salinas south to Santa Margarita, just before you climb over Cuesta Grade down to San Luis Obispo) is nearly as hot as the Central Valley but cools down much more at night. The weather at Pismo Beach will be in the high 70s next week, but probably a tad warmer the further inland you go.

I took a gander at your map. You have a ton of SC to bag in the Bay Area and LA down to San Diego. It might be easier on you to forget those in the Valley and just hit the ones along US101 if you plan to make your way south to LA and San Diego. Just remember that the further inland you go, the temperatures will increase substantially.

These extreme temperatures are forecast to extend into the second week of July, so you may be trapped in horrible heat, especially as you leave California through Vegas or Phoenix.

At least you have some options as to your exit strategy. Just have plenty of water with you--even a brief saunter to the facilities and back in 108° temperatures can be deleterious if not sufficiently hydrated!

We refer to it colloquially as the "Mother Lode," but some folks say it is the Golden Chain Highway. I don't know off hand now much gold was extracted from this region, but suffice to say that it was a lot.

The highway number (49) is in deference to the 49ers (not to be confused with the football team) who traveled west to California in 1849 after John Marshall discovered gold at the South Fork of the American River near Coloma (north of Placerville) in 1848. All those rivers that you crossed were mined extensively for gold. Those towns like Mariposa, Sonora, Angels Camp, San Andreas, Mokelumne Hill, Sutter Creek, and Placerville all sprung up from 1849 on to provision all the miners trying to get rich. Few did.

The shape of our state highway shield is to resemble the blade of a miner's spade. Probably too much to know. . . .

Anyway, since you will be considering your return trip home on Sunday or Monday after B boards her flight home, here is some information for you to digest:

The Central Valley runs essentially from Redding in the north to the Grapevine south of Bakersfield to the south. The weather forecasts for Fresno (the Valley won't deviate more that 2-3 degrees) are as follows: Monday (102); Tuesday (106); Wednesday (111); Thursday (109); Friday (108). Overnight lows are 72-75. The temps peak around 4:00 PM and stay hot until the sun begins to set around 7:00. So if you are planning to bag a bunch of new SC on Interstate 5 or CA99, I suggest doing so before one o'clock or after dark. Even at 10PM the temps will be in the mid 90s!

The more coastal route of US101 will be less hot. The Salinas Valley (Salinas south to Santa Margarita, just before you climb over Cuesta Grade down to San Luis Obispo) is nearly as hot as the Central Valley but cools down much more at night. The weather at Pismo Beach will be in the high 70s next week, but probably a tad warmer the further inland you go.

I took a gander at your map. You have a ton of SC to bag in the Bay Area and LA down to San Diego. It might be easier on you to forget those in the Valley and just hit the ones along US101 if you plan to make your way south to LA and San Diego. Just remember that the further inland you go, the temperatures will increase substantially.

These extreme temperatures are forecast to extend into the second week of July, so you may be trapped in horrible heat, especially as you leave California through Vegas or Phoenix.

At least you have some options as to your exit strategy. Just have plenty of water with you--even a brief saunter to the facilities and back in 108° temperatures can be deleterious if not sufficiently hydrated!
Great info. Thank you for the history and context. For now, my rough plan is to spend a couple of days in the Bay area collecting superchargers and then maybe move south toward San Diego, but we'll see. I plan to stop into a service center and see if they have one of those wheel arch aero covers to install, but I'm not optimistic. The car looks terrible without that piece in place.

Reactions: juliusa
Great info. Thank you for the history and context. For now, my rough plan is to spend a couple of days in the Bay area collecting superchargers and then maybe move south toward San Diego, but we'll see. I plan to stop into a service center and see if they have one of those wheel arch aero covers to install, but I'm not optimistic. The car looks terrible without that piece in place.
I had the aero under the frunk replaced in Santa Barbara as a walk in.
Consider coastal Route 1 if you’ve never done it. Providing it’s not closed due to rock slides around Big Sur.

• Informative
Reactions: theflyer
Day 48
369 miles
Stovepipe Wells in Death Valley had the hottest temperature in the USA (according to @PLUS EV). Thankfully, we went through by about 11 a.m. while it was merely stifling. We could only stand outside the car for a few minutes.

This was my second time through Death Valley with a Tesla. The first was with my 2014 Model S, which had much less than the original 265 miles of range, a strong headwind, and lots of heat. I wasn't quite sure I'd make it to Lone Pine. This time, my 2023 Model X predicted arrival at Lone Pine with 57% SOC from a starting point of 95%, which made for a very different experience.

We love a YouTube channel called Ghost Town Living, in which Brent and his team are working to bring the old mining town of Cerro Gordo back to life. The town is eight miles up a very steep dirt/gravel/rock road that navigates washes and tight spaces to get to the top of the mountain just east of Keeler. When we realized they allow visitors during the day, we decided to go up since I had plenty of range remaining. We chatted with one of the employees and had lunch at the top, overlooking Death Valley to the east and Lake Owens to the West.

The drive up and down took almost an hour each way, given that we were essentially rock crawling.

At Lone Pine, I marveled at the large V3 supercharger site compared with the four V2 stalls I used in 2018. Bernadette loved the museum, too.

We then drove to Mammoth Lake. The temperature dropped into the mid-60s, which was sheer bliss after so many 100+ degree days since leaving Denver. Also, things were green again.

Check-ins for 2024-06-25
- Pahrump, NV (#1741) (Comment: Smith's grocery store, Burger King)
- Bishop, CA (#1742) (Comment: City center parking lot)
- Bishop - Rocking West Dr, CA (#1743) (Comment: Shopping complex, subway )
- Mammoth Lakes - Old Mammoth Rd, CA (#1744) (Comment: City center parking lot )
- Beatty, NV (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Lone Pine, CA (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan. Much larger site now. V3, too )
- Mammoth Lakes, CA (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )

Death Valley
View attachment 1059822
View attachment 1059821

Cerro Gordo
View attachment 1059823

Inside the shop/museum at Cerro Gordo. The photos Bernadette is standing next to capture a seminal moment for the town. Heavy D and his crew helped Brent bring up that massive water tank, which California required for the sprinkler system in the rebuilding of The American Hotel. Watch the episode.
View attachment 1059824
View attachment 1059825
View attachment 1059826
View attachment 1059827

Lone Pine
View attachment 1059828

View attachment 1059820
Great you made it to the museum! It’s always been closed when I’ve checked.

We traveled from Denver to Chicago for a memorial service for Pam's cousin, did a little SC snarfing along the way, visited FermiLab in Batavia, a little hike in Wisconsin, dinner with Pam's daughter in Madison, visited the mandatory cheese monger, and back home in 8 days, 3336 miles. Shared a First in Springfield MO with NKYTA. We ended up charging at a Target store at the same time as NKYTA (without recognizing each other), then I saw his licence plate on the interstate as we were driving north into Chicago.
1719643861226.png

Check-ins for 2024-06-21
- Springfield - N Mulroy Rd, MO (#1515) (First to check-in, shared with NKYTA)

Check-ins for 2024-06-22
- Edwardsville, IL (#1516)
- Springfield - S Dirksen Pkwy, IL (#1517)
- Springfield - W Jefferson St, IL (#1518)
- Peoria - N Sheridan Rd, IL (#1519)
- Peru, IL (#1520)

Check-ins for 2024-06-23
- Normal - W Raab Rd, IL (#1521)
- Pontiac, IL (#1522)
- Joliet, IL (#1523)

Check-ins for 2024-06-25
- Mokena, IL (#1524)
- Bradley, IL (#1525)
- Munster, IN (#1526)
- Janesville, WI (#1527)
- Johnson Creek, WI (#1528)

Check-ins for 2024-06-26
- Waukesha, WI (#1529)
- Greenfield, WI (#1530)
- Sheboygan, WI (#1531)
- Manitowoc, WI (#1532)
- Howard, WI (#1533)
- Appleton, WI (#1534)
- Oshkosh, WI (#1535)
- Fond du Lac, WI (#1536)
- Lake Delton, WI (#1537)

Check-ins for 2024-06-27
- Black River Falls, WI (#1538)
- Rochester, MN (#1539)
- Owatonna, MN (#1540)
- Albert Lea - Happy Trails Lane, MN (#1541) I guess the original Albert Lea charger is gone now.
- Dows, IA (#1542)
- Ames, IA (#1543)
- Omaha, NE (#1544)
- Lexington, NE (#1545)

I was able to collect 14 today on our journey from Stateline, Nevada to Campbell, California. We had a concert to see (Hauser, formerly half of “Two Cellos”) at The Mountain Winery in Saratoga. Traffic was not as bad as I had expected, fortunately, and the concert was great. I picked up a shared first with @bmah at the new Fairfield Supercharger, although I didn’t see that he had grabbed it until later. With my wife traveling with me, I skipped a lot of nearby chargers so that we could have a shorter day of driving. She is patient, but can only take so much of my craziness!

#964, 06/28/24, El Dorado Hills, CA
#965, 06/28/24, Dixon, CA
#966, 06/28/24, Vacaville, CA - Browns Valley Parkway
#967, 06/28/24, Vacaville, CA- Harbison Drive
#968, 06/28/24, Vacaville, CA - Alamo Drive
#969, 06/28/24, Fairfield, CA- Waterman Boulevard (shared first)
#970, 06/28/24, Fairfield, CA - 3001 Travis Boulevard
#971, 06/28/24, Vallejo, CA - Solano Avenue
#972, 06/28/24, Concord, CA
#973, 06/28/24, Dublin, CA- Amador Valley Boulevard
#974, 06/28/24, Fremont, CA- 47966 Warm Springs Boulevard
#975, 06/28/24, Milpitas, CA- S Abbott Avenue
#976, 06/28/24, San Jose, CA- Saratoga Avenue
#977, 06/28/24, Los Gatos, CA- Los Gatos Boulevard