Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for a good bumper installation facility in the SF Bay Area ... who has experience with your refresh kit?
Not looking for another body shop... I would like to talk with someone who has completed a full bumper installation.
Drive down to LA and make a trip out of it and have TSportline install it for you......this way you'll know it'll be done right.

Reactions: sargeom
Looks great! Is there a way to make the black cavity area look deeper than it is? The bumper style is beautiful but I was hoping the black area holding the Tesla Logo can be mounted further back towards the car and look more like the stock refreshed bumper.

It may be possible, but that is for your body shop to decide.

would tesla refuse to fix sensor issues if i had the new bumper installed? probably huh?

Tesla would have to prove the sensor issues at hand are caused by the installation of our FBR. Over 100 sold and no sensor issues to date.

tesla-accessories-memorial-day-t-sportline-discount-coupon-deals-for-sale-tmc-model-s-fbr.jpg

Save 10% Off + Free Shipping to US and Canada until May 28!

Last edited:
Black Model S 1.0 with our Front Bumper Refresh

black-tesla-model-s-front-bumper-facelift-refresh-fascia-before-after-wm-2.jpg

Looks great! Is there a way to make the black cavity area look deeper than it is? The bumper style is beautiful but I was hoping the black area holding the Tesla Logo can be mounted further back towards the car and look more like the stock refreshed bumper.

It may be possible, but that is for your body shop to decide. View attachment 303755

I’m also interested in this possibility. When you say “for our body shop to decide,” is the black part that behind the T emblem actually detachable from the rest of the bumper or is it all one piece? Would a body shop have to cut or heavily modify the bumper to mount it deeper?

I would also like to know if the flat black section behind the Tesla emblem removable or formed as part of the entire bumper?

black-tesla-model-s-front-bumper-facelift-refresh-fascia-before-after-wm-2-jpg.305631

Last edited:
I would like to order a Tsportline FBR. Living in the Netherlands it is quite an expensive matter, I would have to pay more than 700 euros importtaxes plus 550 USD shipment.
My Tesla is a late 2015 Model S in Titanium. This colour was discontinued somewhere late 2016 and it is not an easy colour on plastic parts as my body shop told me. I would like to have the part where the T-logo is transferred to in high gloss black.

Does anyone have a picture of this colour with the Tsportline FBR?

I would very much appreciate that.
Thanx!

20181110_082254.jpg

Last edited:
Thanx, I contacted them. But the price is really far too high. Not for the job, but for what you get for it,

A new hood, a new bumper ans some parts, € 6000. (€ 4995 plus 21% VAT) Then you still have the old xenons, the not painted skirts and rear bumper. You would still have a fake facelift.
It is better to wait a few years and then trade the nosecone Tesla in for a facelifted one and invest that € 6000 in another Tesla.
I do not expect to get that € 6000 back when trading it in.

The other options:

There is still 10% off at Tsportline, that one would cost € 2646 (bumper plus shipment) plus € 645 importtaxes plus € 1000 (painting and mounting) makes € 4291.

The third option is the Unplugged Performance Refresh bumper, that is sold in Berlin for € 3549 plus € 1000 for painting etc., so € 4649

I've decided to appreciate my car as it is now, these three options are all too expensive.

Reactions: FlatSix911
still considering.....
What I do not like is the space where the T logo is. The jumpstart is not available anymore, that is strange.
However, What concerns me most is, that the ventilation area under the nosecone is not compensated, because the lower grille, where the autopilot sensor is, is the same. This bumper does not seem to have a compensation for that elswhere.
What would Tesla do, when my battery turns out to be defective? Would they claim that there was not enough cooling because this bumper does not have this ventilation and could they claim that would be the cause of the battery failure and deny the claim?
Could I loose my 8 year battery warranty because of that? Who knows what Tesla could do? I've read they even see non OEM rims as a reason to deny their warranty.....

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911