Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Alternative?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2452.jpeg
'm not a red car fan normally and I'd pick that as the colou
Red suits only Tesla (Model 3 highland/old and to some extent the S) if you exclude the other expensive cars like Ferrari, McLaren P and some Bugattis and Alfa competizone Rossa 4C (my favourite in Red). Thats my personal opinion.

It is so gorgeous!

Last edited:
Reactions: primedive
Statement colours are always the best.

Best colour I've had was Sunset Orange on my old M140i
Yes I've normally gone for interesting colours.

Sakhir Orange for my M5
San Marino Blue for my M760Li
Solar Yellow for my Eletre

Though I think Yellow with the Eletre is maybe a step too far. That thing attracts so much attention, first car where often when I come back to it there's people peering in, taking photos and so on. Come and ask me about it also if they know it's mine.

Mental note that need to maybe be a little bit more under the radar.

Reactions: Sean.
My mate calls it ‘skinflint white’ but on current MY 2 year lease deals for grey, black or blue you pay an extra £1700 or so and can see why so many go for it (along with me), maybe Tesla went overboard with white cars this quarter
That's kind of the issue. Other paint options cost quite a bit more and the car does look good in white, so most just go that route. Just makes it a bit dull when they are all white on the roads. Occasionally you see a big spender with a different colour ;)

That's kind of the issue. Other paint options cost quite a bit more and the car does look good in white, so most just go that route. Just makes it a bit dull when they are all white on the roads. Occasionally you see a big spender with a different colour ;)
Definitely the white looks great, I had originally intended to buy a Highland in Ultra Red outright for that very reason of so many white cars about, easier to justify if keeping long term, but a 2 year lease on the MY tempted me

My Highland LR is expected to arrive in May. It may sound absurd, but after assessing the competition in the same price range, conversing with others, and poring over reviews, it seems I’ll just have to endure the frustration for another 3 years!
Yes, there just isn’t any serious/viable competition in the price bracket. This doesn’t mean the vehicles are perfect, but in general the compromises necessary to switch brands and maintain features mean Elon keeps selling vehicles.

Yesterday Tesla valued my trade in at £24,400 on writing. I ordered a new car within minutes of the valuation.

My final PCP payment on the old car is £23,100

Now today my Tesla app shows my trade-in value to be £22,165 - lower than the PCP balloon payment.

Tesla told me over the phone yesterday that my trade-in is valued for 30 days.

What a way to piss off your customers.

Yesterday Tesla valued my trade in at £24,400 on writing. I ordered a new car within minutes of the valuation.

My final PCP payment on the old car is £23,100

Now today my Tesla app shows my trade-in value to be £22,165 - lower than the PCP balloon payment.

Tesla told me over the phone yesterday that my trade-in is valued for 30 days.

What a way to piss off your customers.
If you have the trade in value in writing make them honour it. An unnecessary hassle, yes.