Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meant to be taking delivery next Friday but received a call from my NL company this morning advising me that my financier's server is down and they likely won't be able to facilitate payment in time and so asked me to push back my delivery by another week :''(

I feel like the universe doesn't want me to have this car after the delayed delivery due to the compliance issue! My car was on the Marvelous Ace and arrived early January.

I placed my order (RWD, Stealth Grey, 19' wheels) on 25 November 2023 and have a delivery date of 9 February 2024 (but I will need to extend that now). I think I got lucky and suspect someone matching my specs pulled their order and so I jumped the queue.

I'm wondering how far back the second shipment will be. First shipment is at the 12th we know so far and not all orders have been booked for collection.
Yes its curious because my delivery date updated today from 7-28th Feb and is now showing 5-28th Feb and I have a MY from the Gracious Ace.

Not sure why the date would come forward when others are trying to book delivery and there are no dates until after the 12th.

Yes its curious because my delivery date updated today from 7-28th Feb and is now showing 5-28th Feb and I have a MY from the Gracious Ace.

Not sure why the date would come forward when others are trying to book delivery and there are no dates until after the 12th.
17th Nov here for a RWD in white on Gracious Ace. Haven't had an update for a while, showing Feb 7 to March 14. Leasing company keep asking if we have a collection date, I said I don't think we'll see anything in the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: jaseM3
Meant to be taking delivery next Friday but received a call from my NL company this morning advising me that my financier's server is down and they likely won't be able to facilitate payment in time and so asked me to push back my delivery by another week :''(

I feel like the universe doesn't want me to have this car after the delayed delivery due to the compliance issue! My car was on the Marvelous Ace and arrived early January.

I placed my order (RWD, Stealth Grey, 19' wheels) on 25 November 2023 and have a delivery date of 9 February 2024 (but I will need to extend that now). I think I got lucky and suspect someone matching my specs pulled their order and so I jumped the queue.
Looks like you're having a few ups and downs. Will all be worth it in the long run.

Will keep an eye out for you're stealth grey while I wait 😉