Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d call them if your booking link didn’t work… I just got the 28th and my car was on the 2nd ship…
I texted them back immediately and they did respond but nothing further. Starting to get frustrated - will definitely call them first thing in the morning.
Screenshot_20240205_175813_Messages.jpg

Picking it up Friday morning.

Any advice on how to pass the time? It feels like I'm 10 and Christmas is around the corner.
For me there's two ways...
1) watch every single tesla video on youtube, become completely engrossed in everything tesla.
Go visit the showroom for no reason but to sit in the car. Refresh the app every 10 mins in case of update
or 2) find something else to completely distract you to pass the time, like a good tv series

Guys, found a power cable not inserted back properly I believe after fixing the car.. Apologies, forgot to make a photo, will do this evening. Tried to fix by myself but its in highly inconvenient place and raise a support case with Tesla to fix. Will keep you updated. Carefully inspect your car on pick up.

Reactions: jaseM3