Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I rang them today and asked if there were any earlier pick up options than Monday, they said they aren't delivering on Saturdays so sorry but no.
Then they called back an hour later and offered me 3pm today!

1IAX ... too.

I know how the wait is so difficult, especially after the events of the last few weeks so I really hope everybody that doesnt have a date yet gets one soon and that things speed up quickly in the coming days. Will try to grab photos of the delivery area this afternoon and share.

Well that was a pretty cool experience! Apparently today was the first day of deliveries here in Perth, with the aim of really stepping it up next week, and I was in the first 10 or so to hit the road.

For those waiting, I found out every single M3 from the first shipment is now at the delivery centre, and most of the ones parked outside have 'done' written on the windscreen which I assume refers to the shelf replacement. I would expect these start flying out of the door now.

Went for a drive along West Coast Hwy and it handles like a dream.

1706867202807.png

1706867387002.png

1706867310040.png

1706867339496.png

1706867246597.png

Well that was a pretty cool experience! Apparently today was the first day of deliveries here in Perth, with the aim of really stepping it up next week, and I was in the first 10 or so to hit the road.

For those waiting, I found out every single M3 from the first shipment is now at the delivery centre, and most of the ones parked outside have 'done' written on the windscreen which I assume refers to the shelf replacement. I would expect these start flying out of the door now.

Went for a drive along West Coast Hwy and it handles like a dream.

View attachment 1014609

View attachment 1014614

View attachment 1014612

View attachment 1014613

View attachment 1014611
Amazing!! Thanks for the photos.
I feel for those ones sitting in the sun but it looks like they clean them up nice once inside.

Enjoy the new car. Hope to join you on the other side soon.

Reactions: jaseM3 and kevh
Guys, I am pretty sure, the order was saying "a month of demo autopilot". I was under impression it's about FSD, but now I don't think so. Available line assistant definitely not FSD. So now I am confused - what functionality will be disabled in a month time?

Guys, I am pretty sure, the order was saying "a month of demo autopilot". I was under impression it's about FSD, but now I don't think so. Available line assistant definitely not FSD. So now I am confused - what functionality will be disabled in a month time?
If it's EAP, then what that gives you above the standard included Autopilot in Australia is:
  • Navigate on Autopilot (where it will take exits etc to follow a route)
  • Auto lane changing in Autopilot (standard Autopilot will cancel when you change lanes)
  • Autopark
  • Summon
  • Smart Summon
The last three might not be available yet on the cars without USS anyway?

Reactions: AlexPotter
Just found the initial invoice and it only talks about Autopilot. Nothing else, so it just me was assuming Autopilot = Full Self Driving. Have no idea where I got a month time for demo. Thanks for the explanation btw, not understand all three levels (0$ included ->5100$ EAP ->10100$ FSD).