Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to add my two cents - I have a wall charger setup and no VIN is visible in the app.
(Model Y RWD Quicksilver Black Interior)

Go to the wall charger screen on the App, then Settings > Vehicle Charging > Access Control > Set access to "Only Authorized Tesla Vehicles", then when you click Add Vehicle I see Model 3 with the VIN underneath.

The feature was only added to the App last week, also.

Just noticed EDD updated to 1 day earlier ( now May 19 - June 9 ) and the "Application for vehicle registration" doc has appeared.

Although mine isnt the MY, I did get both price updates through as new order agreement docs within 2 days of the price drops, both times.

No VIN showing in app and not at a PC to be able to check for VIN in source.
Having deep dived the information I think there are two vessels at play here, Legacy, yours is on the Dugong Ace, due to unload on the 7th or 8th.

Bgeh, not sure where yours is yet. Your original white white is as you pointed out in that dugong vessel with the earlier EDD.

Last edited:
Reactions: legacy81
Just received the update from Tesla. EDD May 31 - June 21, and got the VIN listed in my agreement & WA Registration Application.
Do you know how to track which vessel from the VIN?
Unless it’s a MOLACE it’s unlikely to be able to he tracked. I’m playing 4D chess with the shipping schedules

What was your order?

Based on the trend we’re seeing here backed up by the most recent drone footage of the Shanghai port - model 3 is the primary production vehicle right now