Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have Tesla stated no browser? That's a big deal and I didn't see any such disclaimer when I configured and ordered mine.
Government not happy about the browser apparently. At one stage they were looking at whether they could have it operate when the car was stationary.

- - - Updated - - -

No we are not getting tires we are getting tyres! :)
And our cars have an Aluminium body unlike the US cars that have an Aluminum body:biggrin:

And our cars have an Aluminium body unlike the US cars that have an Aluminum body:biggrin:

no wonder it is taking so long to build our cars, with apple also being based in Silicon Valley it must be tricky to find some spare "I"s knocking around?

according to the spec page on the Tesla website with region set to Australia it looks like the car will actually be
made from aluminum and have tires!

Just gotta call from Tesla confirming I'm aware of the gray colour change... Why is it with everything I'm going through with this car soon as I heard her say she was from Tesla an instant smile came across my face.:biggrin:

She did say they were in the very final final stages before production...:tongue:

i noticed early in the video he said it has full internet browsing. Let's hope they've gotten that worked out for us!

No I think he was just misinformed. Probably saw the US reviews and assumed we would have internet browsing here too.

- - - Updated - - -

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nnGPgQs2-o&feature=youtu.be

P85 v 85 v Roadster

Very short video. Standard 85 actually keeps up quite well I thought! Brown is also a beautiful colour on this video, very happy :D