Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoken to Stone. Also mentioned to him what our PM has said "We do not have to test and certify everything in Australia which has been tested and certified in another advanced country similar to Australia". This would solve the rear facing seats issue, browser issues etc. It's great to have Stone on board. He understands those rear facing seats would mean a lot to many fathers and mothers who are planning to invest in a car.

I am concerned about what we are going to be paying for our cars with the delay. The AUD I has dropped dramatically. I have a price excluding taxes on my order, and my car is built and in transit. Is this a locked in price?

Our agreements states "The purchase price of the Vehicle as indicated in your Vehicle Configuration attached to this Agreement is not subject to change". The taxes, etc, are local, so I can't see that changing much if at all.

Spoken to Stone. Also mentioned to him what our PM has said "We do not have to test and certify everything in Australia which has been tested and certified in another advanced country similar to Australia". This would solve the rear facing seats issue, browser issues etc. It's great to have Stone on board. He understands those rear facing seats would mean a lot to many fathers and mothers who are planning to invest in a car.
When did PM say this? Do you have a link?