Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those in Brisbane who may be interested in walking the Bankers Cheque, here it is:

The invoice is pretty clear, no cheques of any kind. Wonder if this account type they have will even take them. I don't know if you'd want to risk it for that. Why not just ask for a Telegraphic Transfer or even an RTGS settlement if you can do that?

I pay urgent payments using a RTGS payment through my business, but not sure if everyone can do that... If you cant just do a telegraphic transfer. RTGS payments are instant. And not that new fangled OSKO crap, this is industrial quantities of money instantly.

upload_2019-8-26_17-31-55.png

Last edited:
The invoice is pretty clear, no cheques of any kind. Wonder if this account type they have will even take them. I don't know if you'd want to risk it for that. Why not just ask for a Telegraphic Transfer or even an RTGS settlement if you can do that?

I pay urgent payments using a RTGS payment through my business, but not sure if everyone can do that... If you cant just do a telegraphic transfer. RTGS payments are instant. And not that new fangled OSKO crap, this is industrial quantities of money instantly.

Didn't know no cheques stated on invoice. Oh well TT it is!

View attachment 446525
I think I may already be signed up for RTGS. Although to be honest, I'm sure being in Brisbane, I'll have at least 2 weeks if not a month to make my payment. I really needn't rush it.

2E9043E0-3A63-4BE6-A18B-A7D931CFD070.jpeg
Veda, how do you ID ships? I'm told there is a Tesla-loaded ship in the Tasman Sea slowed by bad weather- any idea how I would ID this one??

These are the ships. They are all on the ANL Pacific Coast Express route.

Kota went around the bottom of the North Island and was pushed back 3 days going this way due to weather.

There are no Tesla ships currently travelling in the Tasman sea. Brotonne Bridge arrives in Auckland in the next couple of hours.

View attachment 446526

These are the ships. They are all on the ANL Pacific Coast Express route.

Kota went around the bottom of the North Island and was pushed back 3 days going this way due to weather.

There are no Tesla ships currently travelling in the Tasman sea. Brotonne Bridge arrives in Auckland in the next couple of hours.

Is the assumption that there is 500 cars on each ship? Like everyone assumed on the first ship?

Is the assumption that there is 500 cars on each ship? Like everyone assumed on the first ship?

It wasn’t an assumption in the first ship, but a little unwise to assume the second is the same.

We have only had 1 person say 500 on each ship and no other leaks. It is an unverified single source..

It isn’t really reportable beyond a rumour. If anyone else in the know wants to verify. That would end the uncertainty.