Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By Perf Stealth, are you refering to the Model 3 Performance 'Lite"? if so that was the design i chose, however there has never been a VIN number that i have seen in the source, it has always been "hidden".
This would be because you are in Sydney (according to your profile) and haven't placed your order yet, whereas in NZ they are able to place orders for the cars they have configured.

No more car photo!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190809-145709.png
    Screenshot_20190809-145709.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 69
I have been following all you kids for the last week or so.
I like seeing your excitement and frustrations.

Does anybody have any comments on the best way to get a Model 3 test drive in Sydney?
The Tesla website doesn't have anyway of requesting one yet.
I have sent Tesla an email asking the same question, but no response yet... probably because they are busy bee's.

Yes, I cannot see the VIN too. However have indulged with my first set of accesssories

1. A dog hammock from Orvis
2. Center console protector fom EV Wraps
3. Door entry and sill protector bundle from EV Wraps

Unable to source floor mats though for right hand drive. anybody had luck with those yet?
I spoke to a Tesla rep in Brisbane this week who indicated that the SR+ comes with floor mats as standard. Not sure if that info is 100% reliable or not but I also noticed that a SR+ Aus delivered press car had them as well. Here’s hoping it does