Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 Performance+. Booked in for delivery in Perth 20th September 2019. Had a call yesterday. Some cars in Perth may be delivered from about the 10th September 2019 according to the agent. It is good to have a 'fixed' time.

Australia can not move to all electric vehicles fast enough.
Now if we could only clean up the electric grid by going to solar and lower utility costs.
Time to dump coal for solar power. Drive that new Tesla on electrons from the sun.
Wind and solar are safer cleaner and cheaper than fossil fuels.
BEV's all electric vehicles are just better than ICE vehicles, no emissions, no noise, less fuel costs, less maintenance
Seems like Australia should be going clean and green. Why are the politicians still pushing fossil fuels.

Another day of waiting by the phone for Tesla....
744BAB13-4341-43CA-96AE-BF8AF67F6FEC.jpeg

Model 3 Performance+. Booked in for delivery in Perth 20th September 2019. Had a call yesterday. Some cars in Perth may be delivered from about the 10th September 2019 according to the agent. It is good to have a 'fixed' time.

Did you have a time on the website before the call and the appointment? Mine says 16 September 4pm as the Melbourne store - does that mean anything?

Did you have a time on the website before the call and the appointment? Mine says 16 September 4pm as the Melbourne store - does that mean anything?
The telephone call was first. On the website it says Melbourne because it is the nearest store to Perth, which does not have one. The vehicle is being delivered to my home by Tesla. Maybe they have allocated a tentative appointment for you?