Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have asked for an invoice on 5 occasions.....to no avail
After receiving a call from Tesla today, they requested that my financing company request an invoice with specific instructions to place the Reservation number in Subject Title to the default [email protected] address. We will see how it goes (They mentioned a window of 2 days to receive this request). I have no VIN yet.

Attachments

• tesla deliveries.PNG
    tesla deliveries.PNG
    45.3 KB · Views: 60
remember that map where PNG and NZ were states of australia as planned/dreamed up by the australian government in the 19th century? haha
Believe it or not, it's still in our constitution (NZ as a state)! Took a look at it years ago during a visit to Government House in Melbourne. Though I don't think it likely to go ahead... something about underarm bowling? ;) And thanks to all the Kiwis whetting our appetites with your street shots on transporters...

Reactions: Candleflame
Believe it or not, it's still in our constitution (NZ as a state)! Took a look at it years ago during a visit to Government House in Melbourne. Though I don't think it likely to go ahead... something about underarm bowling? ;) And thanks to all the Kiwis whetting our appetites with your street shots on transporters...
Yes but if you were the australian state of new zeland the model 3 would have been in australia sooner