Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday was the day for me! After putting down a deposit on 5/6, my car was finally ready for delivery.

Specs:
2013 85kWh
Red ext./Tan Nappa int.
Pano
Obeche Wood
Tech
Suspension
UHFS
Premium Lighting
Rear-Facing Seats

46k miles / $54k

As far as what they had to repair, I was told they don't give out the CPO checklist or anything like that. The car has new tires and the delay in delivery was due to needing a new battery. As far as I'm concerned, minus the tiniest chips (and I mean tiniest) in the paint on the hood, the car looks damn near brand new. The Tesla smile is real and I couldn't be happier!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Yesterday was the day for me! After putting down a deposit on 5/6, my car was finally ready for delivery.

Specs:
2013 85kWh
Red ext./Tan Nappa int.
Pano
Obeche Wood
Tech
Suspension
UHFS
Premium Lighting
Rear-Facing Seats

46k miles / $54k

As far as what they had to repair, I was told they don't give out the CPO checklist or anything like that. The car has new tires and the delay in delivery was due to needing a new battery. As far as I'm concerned, minus the tiniest chips (and I mean tiniest) in the paint on the hood, the car looks damn near brand new. The Tesla smile is real and I couldn't be happier!!View attachment 181415View attachment 181416View attachment 181417

@jaybow,

Just Beautiful!!! Congrats!!! Those would have been just about my exact specs for a CPO.....in addition to Supercharger enabled. Love it! Enjoy your new 'Tesla Life'! :)

Ski

Okay, I confess to not following this thread closely and certainly not reading every post in all 207 pages, so maybe this has been discussed.

When I go to Pre-Owned Model S | Tesla Motors with no filters set, so that it should show me all CPO cars, all battery versions, any paint color, at all US locations, all I see are 10 S60's. That can't be right.

I am not in the market for a CPO car, but sometimes check that URL out of curiousity. I realize that there are CPO cars available that may not be listed on the CPO website, but I expected to see more cars.

Okay, I confess to not following this thread closely and certainly not reading every post in all 207 pages, so maybe this has been discussed.

When I go to Pre-Owned Model S | Tesla Motors with no filters set, so that it should show me all CPO cars, all battery versions, any paint color, at all US locations, all I see are 10 S60's. That can't be right.

I am not in the market for a CPO car, but sometimes check that URL out of curiousity. I realize that there are CPO cars available that may not be listed on the CPO website, but I expected to see more cars.

You have to set the individual locations to see all the cars, for whatever reason. That's why EV-CPO is such a nice website - it pulls them all up. Although right now, the CPO list is pretty small.

If you look at TeslaInventory.com, it's a lot easier to filter and find different features/models/discounts, etc. In just one click, you can see that there are currently 24 CPOs. With a second click, you can see that 22 of those are S60s. There's also an S85 and an S70D.

You have to set the individual locations to see all the cars, for whatever reason. That's why EV-CPO is such a nice website - it pulls them all up. Although right now, the CPO list is pretty small.

It looks like they've fixed that issue on that site and "Any Location" now works. Just set to "Both new & pre-owned", "Any Location", "Any Model S". A lot of Titanium Metallic's available.

It looks like they've fixed that issue on that site and "Any Location" now works. Just set to "Both new & pre-owned", "Any Location", "Any Model S". A lot of Titanium Metallic's available.
That still doesn't display everything posted on the Tesla Motors site. Only 50 show up when it should be over 230 new and CPO right now. They should really fix or get rid of that "any location" option.

Brent got me a car! He couldn't have contacted me at a better time.....I honestly have been having a really rough time recently. Work, Life, Stress....all of it eased off after getting a random e-mail from Brent listing the deal of a lifetime......wow. Totally cannot believe it...

I'm getting a Tesla.

Brent Seavey is an example of the person Tesla needs to continue to attract and retain as members of the company. He was understanding, patient and guided me through my search for the last several months.

He deals primarily in the Midwest and Texas...but that still didn't stop him from helping a random dude in Finger Lakes region NY.

Thank You Brent!

I'm welcoming myself to the longest 3-4 weeks of my life.

Do you have an email address for Brent you can PM @ [email protected] if you feel it is necessary