Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think at 100K miles there is some bearing oil change which I don't know the cost. Vut then again I doubt the warranty cost covers such change anyways. I suspect these cheaper higher mileage tesla will definitely have more repair cost down the road so it is really wash in the savings unless you get lucky and not have a high repair bill.

I think this is unprecedented.. there are over 1,000 US CPO cars listed right now, still many 60s and 85s under $40k. Tesla continues to add more today, so good deals are still out there.
Can you see then cars is removed or only then they are added? If you can se them removed, are they selling a lot of used car now then the price have go down? If you only can se new added you maybe know how many there was for some days ago and how many that have been added since then. If so you maybe can calculate how many that have been sold the last days?

If anyone is looking at this car on the website: 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H24EFP63889 | Tesla I currently have it as a loaner. It does have the original Tesla center console with the piano black finish. It is in very good condition and it does have the Plus suspension and staggered wheels if anyone is looking for that particular unicorn. (see this post for more info on the suspension: P85D (pre/post April) ride performance ) The suspension is amazing and it corners like its on rails. VERY nice. Rougher on bad roads, but not harsh by any means.

My husband almost switched his CPO order to this car, except this one is listed at $10k more, so its a little rich for our blood.

20170625_145908_sm.jpg 20170625_144901_sm2.jpg 20170625_145958_sm2.jpg 20170625_150009_sm2.jpg 20170625_150044_sm2.jpg

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Nice.. that car is nearly identical to mine, and just 70 VINs higher than my car. I absolutely love it.

The one we have coming is 65979, so a few thousand later. I know you are the resident expert on the plus suspension on the P85Ds, do you think the car we are getting will have it? We know it doesn't have the staggered wheels, which is OK as those can be added later, but I am not sure about the suspension.

From my eye, both cars have the same option codes in ev-CPO, so we are hopeful.

Well, that's strange because both cars have the PX00 code (No Performance Plus Package) which means no Perf+ suspension. But as we've seen, for the early P85Ds, PX00 or PX01 are hit-or-miss. So the only way to really tell is as you did, look at the part numbers on the front shocks. I would think 65979 is close enough that it probably has it, but don't quote me on that. ;)

Well, that's strange because both cars have the PX00 code (No Performance Plus Package) which means no Perf+ suspension. But as we've seen, for the early P85Ds, PX00 or PX01 are hit-or-miss. So the only way to really tell is as you did, look at the part numbers on the front shocks. I would think 65979 is close enough that it probably has it, but don't quote me on that. ;)

Was able to sweet talk my way into seeing our car at the Burbank SC. It does have the pre-April suspension just like the loaner. I suspect that since the part numbers are different from a P85+ that there must be some other option code they used (or they never had an option code for it)

20170627_185047.jpg

Just snagged a 2014 P85 w/ AutoPilot, 36k miles for $54,500:

Blue Metallic Paint
Body Color Roof
19" Wheels
Black Textile Seats
Piano Black Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Autopilot Hardware 1
Smart Air Suspension
Tech Package with Autopilot

Full 4 year/50k CPO warranty.

My only hesitation is knowing that for $12k more (after tax credit), I could have had a brand new S75 with EAP. I got a great deal here, right?

Reactions: FlatSix911
Just snagged a 2014 P85 w/ AutoPilot, 36k miles for $54,500:

Blue Metallic Paint
Body Color Roof
19" Wheels
Black Textile Seats
Piano Black Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Autopilot Hardware 1
Smart Air Suspension

My only hesitation is knowing that for $12k more (after tax credit), I could have had a brand new S75 with EAP. I got a great deal here, right?

You definitely got oneof the rarer cars. A p85 with autopilot.

How much is it to activate AP?

QUOTE="ShadowRegent, post: 2169449, member: 51890"]Just snagged a 2014 P85 w/ AutoPilot, 36k miles for $54,500:

Blue Metallic Paint
Body Color Roof
19" Wheels
Black Textile Seats
Piano Black Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Autopilot Hardware 1
Smart Air Suspension

My only hesitation is knowing that for $12k more (after tax credit), I could have had a brand new S75 with EAP. I got a great deal here, right?[/QUOTE]

How much is it to activate AP?

QUOTE="ShadowRegent, post: 2169449, member: 51890"]Just snagged a 2014 P85 w/ AutoPilot, 36k miles for $54,500:

Blue Metallic Paint
Body Color Roof
19" Wheels
Black Textile Seats
Piano Black Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Autopilot Hardware 1
Smart Air Suspension

"Tech Package with Autopilot" should already have it activated from what I've read. Am I wrong on that?