Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just sold. I was on the phone asking about options and trade in, when she said it was just reserved. Not much for options, but it did have TP and leather.

I wonder if these were the limited range 40/60kwh models and that's why the lower price? I never checked with Tesla on what they would have offered me on my 40kwh before I sold it but figured they wouldn't have given me a 60kwh value.

I wonder if these were the limited range 40/60kwh models and that's why the lower price? I never checked with Tesla on what they would have offered me on my 40kwh before I sold it but figured they wouldn't have given me a 60kwh value.

They would give you the value of the 40, unlock the battery at zero cost, and sell it as a 60. So it cost them $2 for the "60" on the back :)

Not certain

Busy day for CPO sales, 14 Teslas sold. That might the single day record.

It is unclear if all sold. Some may have been removed from the site by Tesla for whatever reason that we've been unable to determine. Guesses are site glitches/instability, conspiracy theories on Price control by Tesla, etc. Either way, cars are being sold.

Those 40K+ priced cars are flying off the shelf! Love the CPOO site. Helps keep track of all the activity!

Prices are risings and so are the miles!
High demand upping prices!
This car is an Inventory car and almost fully loaded including autopilot. I was hoping it would come down to around $69,000 before EV incentives as that is about my max (I want an 85D) and it has autopilot. As a college kid, the payments (after trade in and tax credit) would be about my cost for renting or a lot less then living on campus. With a supercharger on my 90 mile (one way) commute, I would be able to justify the price of the car.

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 12.43.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 12.43.28 AM.png

Not sure, but Tesla should streamline the pre-owned purchasing process by adopting some of Hank's Tesla CPO consolidator site options. It will empower buyers with significantly more information than what is provided on the Tesla site. I think it will also reduce customer inquiries and ensure people don't mistakenly put down nonrefundable deposits on cars they won't be happy with.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla was testing the waters to better assess demand. This will enable them to better "price point" their inventory.

I just want them to offer me an 85 with Pano, Tech package, Parking Sensors and suspension under 30k miles for 52k.

you better be quick on the draw cause you won't be the only one pulling the trigger at that price.

Not sure, but Tesla should streamline the pre-owned purchasing process by adopting some of Hank's Tesla CPO consolidator site options. It will empower buyers with significantly more information than what is provided on the Tesla site. I think it will also reduce customer inquiries and ensure people don't mistakenly put down nonrefundable deposits on cars they won't be happy with.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla was testing the waters to better assess demand. This will enable them to better "price point" their inventory.

I just want them to offer me an 85 with Pano, Tech package, Parking Sensors and suspension under 30k miles for 52k.

you better be quick on the draw cause you won't be the only one pulling the trigger at that price.

+1. I think there's a lot of hungry sharks in the $50k price range... There's also blood in the water.

I just wonder what's going to happen with the higher priced CPO's. I don't see enough demand to clear out the inventory. Especially considering the lack of option availability on many of them.

that's exactly why Tesla is controlling the inventory. There are people out there that will say "I can't wait any longer, I can afford the extra few thousand to get it now and I'm still saving lots of thousands compared to new."

+1. I think there's a lot of hungry sharks in the $50k price range... There's also blood in the water.

I just wonder what's going to happen with the higher priced CPO's. I don't see enough demand to clear out the inventory. Especially considering the lack of option availability on many of them.

Last night the price on 19 cars went up exactly $1,170

I have no idea why.

Also, 32 cars came off the TM site, but are still available for sale as "hidden" (or so I assume). I think they're just rotating inventory on and off their site.

Is there any commonality between the cars that got price increases (ie. A unique option that might also have received a price increase?)

Last night the price on 19 cars went up exactly $1,170

I have no idea why.

Also, 32 cars came off the TM site, but are still available for sale as "hidden" (or so I assume). I think they're just rotating inventory on and off their site.
This could be that the service center the car is at finally got around to running through the car prior to a purchase and is finding things. For instance, my car has dual chargers and my price sheet never mentioned it. The delivery people were as surprised as me when we sat down for the tour and the charging screen said 80A max. Drucifer's car had the same plus white alcantara that wasn't in the specs. So maybe dual chargers or some other spec wasn't in the preloaded options list for the vehicle but actual vehicle inspection found the feature. Remember, the price to get dual chargers now includes labor to install it, so $1,170 could be the "unit cost" of the dual charger.