Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whew! Done! This morning I ordered a 2013 85: Metallic Blue, std 19" wheels, pano, tan Nappa, lacewood, tech, uhfs, subzero, 31k miles, $59,300 + $1500 shipping. Just changed it to a 2013 P85+, Metallic Silver, 21" grey turbine wheels, pano, black nappa, glossy obeche, tech, sas, uhfs, prem interior lighting, carbon fiber spoiler, 50k miles, $57,600 + $0 shipping. Both have power folding mirrors, parking sensors, etc. Still have to wait - just hopefully not as long. Just ordered a vanity plate - NRGISED.

Whohooo!

But you don't get lacewood!....lol

What this list tells me versus what my CPO advisor has pulled for me is that they are releasing the 60s and the older and/or higher-mileage P's and S85's first. I'm okay with this, as I have another month or two before I'm ready to pull the trigger. So I like knowing what the stock of what I need hasn't been released to the public :):cool:

What this list tells me versus what my CPO advisor has pulled for me is that they are releasing the 60s and the older and/or higher-mileage P's and S85's first. I'm okay with this, as I have another month or two before I'm ready to pull the trigger. So I like knowing what the stock of what I need hasn't been released to the public :):cool:

So they are sitting on lower mileage 85s? Basically if we email a CPO advisor, they might present us with a car that still isn't on the pre-owned site yet?

So they are sitting on lower mileage 85s? Basically if we email a CPO advisor, they might present us with a car that still isn't on the pre-owned site yet?

Yes, but it depends on the CPO advisor. I actually had an email with my CPO on Monday and he gave me info on a specific vehicle. Turns out when CPO website went live, most advisors were not notified. The vehicle I had in my email was ~2.5k more expensive on the website. That part concerns me based on the other postings here about re-auditing.

Whew! Done! This morning I ordered a 2013 85: Metallic Blue, std 19" wheels, pano, tan Nappa, lacewood, tech, uhfs, subzero, 31k miles, $59,300 + $1500 shipping. Just changed it to a 2013 P85+, Metallic Silver, 21" grey turbine wheels, pano, black nappa, glossy obeche, tech, sas, uhfs, prem interior lighting, carbon fiber spoiler, 50k miles, $57,600 + $0 shipping. Both have power folding mirrors, parking sensors, etc. Still have to wait - just hopefully not as long. Just ordered a vanity plate - NRGISED.

Whohooo!
I had forwarded the link to my CPO advisor saying that if only it had RFS, it would be perfect. Looking for another to come by. Preferably in Blue or Green.

Yes, but it depends on the CPO advisor. I actually had an email with my CPO on Monday and he gave me info on a specific vehicle. Turns out when CPO website went live, most advisors were not notified. The vehicle I had in my email was ~2.5k more expensive on the website. That part concerns me based on the other postings here about re-auditing.
It could be that the price is lower if an advisor locks in a buyer before it hits the web site. This lowers the exposure that would lead to perceived price erosion of Tesla overall. It would not be tracked by non-Tesla CPO price trackers.