Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have contact info of CPO advisors in the bay area?
I need help getting questions answered, carfax reports sent, etc.

I have not had any luck emailing any of my previous contacts, they either don't respond
The first sub $40K Model S since December 2015:
60 kWh Model S P09709 | Tesla Motors

60 kWh Model S
49,456 miles
P09709
Located in New York
Black on Tan Leather
Includes Tech package.

It will probably be sold by the time I hit post.

Yes, to me actually :) Was originally looking for an 85 but for $39,400 couldn't pass up the 60!
Even including the 1500 to ship from Jersey to Fremont it's still a killer deal!
Now just have to wait out the 3-6 weeks quoted...

I have not had any luck emailing any of my previous contacts, they either don't respond

Yes, to me actually :) Was originally looking for an 85 but for $39,400 couldn't pass up the 60!
Even including the 1500 to ship from Jersey to Fremont it's still a killer deal!

Oops ignore that CPO part, obviously doesn't apply anymore. Not able to edit posts yet...

That is an insanely good deal. It comes down to "What the heck else could you get for $39K that would be anywhere near as comparable?". In many ways, this is a better deal than ANY Tesla.

• Love
Reactions: Tucker48
That is an insanely good deal. It comes down to "What the heck else could you get for $39K that would be anywhere near as comparable?". In many ways, this is a better deal than ANY Tesla.

Especially if/when Tesla allows battery upgrades in the future. Sure, it's a pretty bare-bones model (no pano, no audio, early VIN, no cold weather), but has Tech package (a *must*) and still a really great deal. Congrats!

The only downside is the 120K miles warranty on drive train and battery. So you have around 75K miles left before the critical warranty is out. The 85s all have unlimited miles. So that is critical to owners like me who plan to keep their cars for much longer than average. Otherwise a great deal.

The only downside is the 120K miles warranty on drive train and battery. So you have around 75K miles left before the critical warranty is out. The 85s all have unlimited miles. So that is critical to owners like me who plan to keep their cars for much longer than average. Otherwise a great deal.

If the vehicle is sold as CPO or inventory, the drivetrain warranty is upgraded to unlimited miles for the S60 (and S40s upgraded to 60s also through the CPO program).

BOOYAH!!! How awesome is that!! So excited for you :)

Wow, that's good to know. How did you find that out?

Someone posted about that way back around page 20 or so of this thread. It was one of the things in the first few days we all wondered about until some buyers got confirmation from advisors that CPO cars would have unlimited mile drivetrain warranties. When the 70 was first introduced, all cars from then on were built with unlimited mile drivetrains, even now that the 60s (75s) are back.

Similarly, all 40s are upgraded to 60s before being sold as a CPO and all 60s (including the upgraded 40s) are sold with Supercharging enabled, even if the prior owner never paid for activation. Similarly, any CPO cars with AP-hardware, but the prior owner never activating it, are sold with autopilot active (I do NOT think is true for inventory though - you must cough up the extra dough for activation).

• Informative
Reactions: Az_Rael
Exciting to see the price decreases again. I haven't seen this many cheaper ones since Last Dec. I'm going to do my first test drive in about an hour!!!

I'll be in a position to buy toward the end of the year and will either be looking at a low optioned new Model S or maybe just pickup a cheap CPO which I'd drive for a year and then give to my wife and get the Model 3 (reserved 3/31).

• Informative
Reactions: Drucifer
If the vehicle is sold as CPO or inventory, the drivetrain warranty is upgraded to unlimited miles for the S60 (and S40s upgraded to 60s also through the CPO program).

Are you sure about it? From what I read on the CPO warranty. It specifically stated you will get the remainder of the original drivetrain and battery warranty. Unless they changed the wording on the warranty recently, I doubt the old CPO S60 cars will get the warranty upgrade. The supercharging was added for free for sure. But the warranty for the original S60 was and always have been 8 years/125K miles. Following the S70 release, it is now all unlimited. If this was from some CPO advisor, I would like to get it in some official writing instead of just some email or word they said.

Are you sure about it? From what I read on the CPO warranty. It specifically stated you will get the remainder of the original drivetrain and battery warranty. Unless they changed the wording on the warranty recently, I doubt the old CPO S60 cars will get the warranty upgrade. The supercharging was added for free for sure. But the warranty for the original S60 was and always have been 8 years/125K miles. Following the S70 release, it is now all unlimited. If this was from some CPO advisor, I would like to get it in some official writing instead of just some email or word they said.

Like I said, it was reported by another member from their Advisor. I bought an 85 b/c I needed the range. If anyone considers a 60, I would ask for the warranty extension details in writing.

That's my take also. The terms and conditions of my S60 purchase (in January, delivery in March) refer to the standard Tesla new car warranty. That, in turn, specifies 8 years and 125,000 miles for the 60. I didn't pay much attention to it since the years matter more to me than the miles and I expect to trade it in before that.

I am curious to know whether or not the new 60s have the same mileage limitation.

• Informative
Reactions: Az_Rael
That's my take also. The terms and conditions of my S60 purchase (in January, delivery in March) refer to the standard Tesla new car warranty. That, in turn, specifies 8 years and 125,000 miles for the 60. I didn't pay much attention to it since the years matter more to me than the miles and I expect to trade it in before that.

I am curious to know whether or not the new 60s have the same mileage limitation.

The new 60s have the unlimited warranty.