Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long did it take everybody to receive their CPO from ordering to delivery?
Just wondering as I placed my order on June 28th, and was given an estimate of 3 to 4 weeks.
Then in early July my D.S. said they estimated repairs would be finished by July 14th or 15th.
Since then I've heard next to nothing except that they are still working on my car.
I'm not upset or anything, as I figured their initial estimate seemed to be pretty optimistic, but I am
getting pretty anxious to get my hands on this car.
Just wondering if everyone's experiences and timelines have been similar to mine.

I placed my order last week Wednesday July 27th for a 2013 Model S 85 which is located in Dallas. My D.S. emailed me on Friday and told me my Tesla would be ready in 2-3 weeks. This seems a bit optimistic based on your experience and others. The Dallas Service Center will be performing the inspection / refurb and then it will likely be shipped to my local service center for pick. I've asked for an estimated start of inspection date but haven't heard back yet. Did your D.S. communicate important milestones or information like start of inspection, issues found, etc?

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 59
How long did it take everybody to receive their CPO from ordering to delivery?
Just wondering as I placed my order on June 28th, and was given an estimate of 3 to 4 weeks.
Then in early July my D.S. said they estimated repairs would be finished by July 14th or 15th.
Since then I've heard next to nothing except that they are still working on my car.
I'm not upset or anything, as I figured their initial estimate seemed to be pretty optimistic, but I am
getting pretty anxious to get my hands on this car.
Just wondering if everyone's experiences and timelines have been similar to mine.

I placed my initial order for a P85 (based in Fremont) the first week of June. On June 30th (with no movement from my original CPO) I switched to a P85+ from San Diego. It's now July 31st and while the car has made it to SLC, "extra repairs" have again delayed my pickup. No date scheduled at this time, but should be in the next 2 weeks or so. I'm not in any rush to get the car, so no biggie for me, but this timeline would probably irritate most others.

I placed my order last week Wednesday July 27th for a 2013 Model S 85 which is located in Dallas. My D.S. emailed me on Friday and told me my Tesla would be ready in 2-3 weeks. This seems a bit optimistic based on your experience and others. The Dallas Service Center will be performing the inspection / refurb and then it will likely be shipped to my local service center for pick. I've asked for an estimated start of inspection date but haven't heard back yet. Did your D.S. communicate important milestones or information like start of inspection, issues found, etc?

I initially asked for the carfax and some pictures of the car and was given those right away. Since then the communication has been lacking. I asked a few times for the list of repairs and haven't yet heard back. All my DS will say is they are working on it and he will let me know when they have it finished to arrange the purchase agreement and shipping.
It seems to me like he doesn't have access to this info as he keeps asking the service team for info and will reply when he hears back.

However my CPO is in Fremont, so maybe that's part of it. I'm assuming Fremont is pretty busy right now.

We just updated our database to work nicely with Tesla's new files. In the process, I noticed some AMAZING deals on inventory vehicles!

There is a P90D that is already $28,100 off. Combine that with Federal tax credit that can reduce the price by $35,600!

Anyone in Colorado can still get the $6,000 tax credit on any car never titled in the state!

If you think the mileage is too much on an inventory vehicle, check out: Model S P90D 5YJSA1E4XGF129348 | Tesla. This is a fully loaded P90D with only 50 miles and $25,500 off, not including Federal/State tax credits.

Check them out at www.TeslaInventory.com .

Thanks Erik

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
We just updated our database to work nicely with Tesla's new files. In the process, I noticed some AMAZING deals on inventory vehicles!

There is a P90D that is already $28,100 off. Combine that with Federal tax credit that can reduce the price by $35,600!

Anyone in Colorado can still get the $6,000 tax credit on any car never titled in the state!
If you think the mileage is too much on an inventory vehicle, check out: Model S P90D 5YJSA1E4XGF129348 | Tesla. This is a fully loaded P90D with only 50 miles and $25,500 off, not including Federal/State tax credits.

Thanks Erik
Wow, these cars must be flying off the shelves! With price drops like this, who needs a sales team?
Add the referral credit too!! Elon is right. The cars sell themselves.

Someone has hacked your Ebay account. It's showing $82,000.00 now!

Last edited:

Thanks Erik

View attachment 188321

Can you add forgot username ? or a way to fetch username?

If y'all thought Teslas CPO prices were high, check out this delusional dealership

4Blvw0f.jpg

I wasn't sure if I was at a dealership or comedy club.
Driving by, a red model S caught my eye, stopped in for a look and had myself a great laugh

Edit: side note, I always laugh when dealerships try to beef up their "features" by mentioning the car has air bags!.... Show me a new car without air bags? It's like saying the car comes with wheels! Round ones!!! Not the square ones you'd get if you buy straight from the manufacturer

Anyone have/experience discrepancies in 'stats' or options on the CPO listings and which takes precedence?
If there's a listing on the EV/CPO site which shows 21" under 'wheels' and when you click on the car the Tesla page shows 19" Silver Cyclone which is correct?

Ski