Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hidden cars are cars that are not listed anywhere on the Tesla Preowned or Inventory pages, but still have a live detail page and a "Buy Now" button. It's experimental because we don't actually know the status of these cars, but at least one person has successfully bought a hidden CPO in the past.

Even my CPO that I haven't taken delivery of is hidden with a buy now button! I wonder if the site goes down once I take deliver?

Another deal that I happened to miss. 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1CP3DFP15575 | Tesla

This one is sold and per my OA there wasnt any P85s in the mid $40s as of two weeks ago. Always work with an Tesla advisor when looking for a CPO.

Hidden how? EVCPO and Tesla Inventory Search are not listing this, nor is it listed in Tesla CPO page either under New England. How many other hidden ones are out there? How can these be searched?

The Hidden cars are viewable with a Premium Subscription to EV-cpo.com

Like I said, the listing of hidden cars is experimental, and use is at your own risk.

I'm curious if these hidden cars are actually available, or are they just recently sold and removed, but still linger on like the post above with a buy button (what happens if you buy that one??)

That's why it's experimental. Some are definitely available, others are not. If you're interested in one, ask your local SA for assistance. Or if you're brave, click the "Buy Now" button and see what happens.

Reactions: Syclone
There are three S85s currently "hidden" for less than $50k. But that green one looks like a smoking deal compared to the other two.

upload_2016-8-17_22-48-54.png

Also a bunch more of S60s for less than $50k if that's what you're looking for. I saw one earlier (I think not hidden) for $44k.

My OA sent me a couple cars lately. One I had asked for a P85 just to see what the prices were like. I think it was about $52k. The other was more what I want (but can't afford). A 2015 70D with AP for $66.5k.
I think for what I want (AWD + AP) in a price I can afford I'm gonna have to wait.
Hopefully he isn't getting fed up with me not buying anything yet.

Well, if we look at some hidden cars on EV-CPO.com, there are some pretty good deals.

S85, green+Tan, Pano, SAS, twin chargers, Tech, Hi-fi, supercharging, 41k miles: $44,750

85 kWh Model S 5YJSA1DN3CFP01669 | Tesla

Also as we speak Tesla is swapping out a lot of inventory. Removing and relisting cars again. Lots of stock rotation.
Great deal for someone who needs one now. It is 2012 so it is a bit dated and one of the earlier models that potential can have a lot issues. Not to mention the pack A. In any case I'm holding out from at least 2014 awd. No point in settling and then looking to buy again 3 years down the road when there is so much more tech in the new model s.

If anything I am hoping the new 100D and AP 2.0 announcement further push down prices for these CPOs.

Reactions: Skione65
This has a VIN over 60K. I thought anything over around 55K came equipped with the AP hardware. Could it be that this car has the hardware but Tesla has it disabled to keep the price lower? Granted, this isn't a very good deal as it is but if AP could be enabled down the road for $3.5K, it's not bad...
85 kWh Model S 5YJSA1H14EFP61289 | Tesla
Also, I noted quite a few on the consolidator listed as S85 that are really P85. Did anyone else see the inventory cars listed as 75 on one page actually being 60s. Seems lots of data glitches might be originating from Tesla's site.

Hidden cars are cars that are not listed anywhere on the Tesla Preowned or Inventory pages, but still have a live detail page and a "Buy Now" button. It's experimental because we don't actually know the status of these cars, but at least one person has successfully bought a hidden CPO in the past.

@HankLloydRight,

So they could have a live detail page and show a "Buy" button that I can click on and it asks for my Credit Card to purchase/reserve but it could already be "sold"? So what happens then, a DS calls/emails you and tells you "Sorry for your attempted purchase but this car has been sold"?

Ski

Someone needs to buy that green one. If this were 3 months earlier that would be mine. It is a great deal. For comparison, my S was $42k, but I have textile seats, no tech package, single charger, and no sound studio. Mine also had 50k miles. So this green one is a steal.

Of course. This one is listed as an S85 on the consolidator. When I click the link it shows a P85+
85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H19EFP47999 | Tesla

Thanks.

@HankLloydRight,
Have you found anything on this? Not good as many of us are screening for certain Models/packs.

I've only been looking into it for 15 minutes! Yes, there were two P85+s that came over just as "badge_85" instead of "badge_P85p", and I've corrected them in the database already. I'll add some code later to correct this if it happens in the future.

If anyone sees any discrepancies like this in the future, please let me know (with VINs or links) so I can diagnose the issue and promptly correct the database. Thanks.

@HankLloydRight,

So they could have a live detail page and show a "Buy" button that I can click on and it asks for my Credit Card to purchase/reserve but it could already be "sold"? So what happens then, a DS calls/emails you and tells you "Sorry for your attempted purchase but this car has been sold"?

We don't know for sure what the exact status of those cars are. I think most are available for sale, and that Tesla just rotates them in and out on their listing pages. But they could also just be "not available" any longer or even sold. That's exactly why I label it "experimental" and "use at your own risk"! :) It's kinda like a box of chocolates -- you never know what you're gonna get. I know for sure at least one person has bought a car off the hidden list.