Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Irvine and my CPO P85+ is in LA (about an hours drive away) and it took almost exactly 30 days to get my car (picking it up Tuesday). I was told 4-6 weeks when I ordered. I'm guessing one reason I'm on the short end of that range is because mine is very low miles and they didn't need to do much to it (CPO inspection report shows only a few repairs.

tsb996 - is your P85+ a 2013 blk/blk Napa/carbon with most options, including RFS, and roughly 33k miles? I had my deposit on this car but I switched it when my current car popped up a few days later.

Good luck, the wait is no fun but from everything I've read here it's more than worth it.

Reactions: Tucker48
I'm in AL, ordered my CPO over a month ago from GA and I'm still waiting... Like tsb, I also get an excuse when I call. I was originally told 2.5-3 weeks, then at the 3 week mark I got a call saying it needed to be repainted which would take an additional 2.5-3 weeks. They won't even be delivering, I'm driving to GA to pick it up... Someday...

WOW! I never knew so many had to wait so long! I have a couple friends who live in Michigan where there are no SCs and Richard delivered their CPO cars to them personally at their home - and their cars were delivered in about 1-2 weeks also. So I thought that time frame was normal. My car was ready to pick up in about 6 days but I didn't have time in my schedule to pick it up, so I was actually the reason it drug out to a week and a half.

So is it:
(a) you're not giving back the 75D until you get your S60 delivered, or
(b) you're not taking delivery of your S60 and keeping the 75D instead?

B, but for the price of the S60 ;) ( so it will end up being A)

Also, interestingly enough, I found my loaner in the New Inventory and the mileage is changing on the website as I drive it....but it still shows for sale

Model S 75D 5YJSA1E27GF143593 | Tesla

Reactions: Cyclone
Also, interestingly enough, I found my loaner in the New Inventory and the mileage is changing on the website as I drive it....but it still shows for sale

Loaners will always show for sale.

I find the part about the mileage changing on the website as you drive it really interesting though. Just to clarify, as you put mileage on the car it was updating online in real time? I scrape Tesla's site, for the car files for my site, and haven't seen anything that operates like this before.

Thanks Erik

And people here have been claiming they don't sell cpo with greater than 60K miles.

Here is one and pretty decently priced for all the options and such for a p85+

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1DP2DFP13573 | Tesla

Good deal IMO for those looking for this vehicle.
Here is some pictures of the site in Case it is every snatched up by someone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-12-21-29-22.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-12-21-29-22.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2016-09-12-21-29-29.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-12-21-29-29.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 29
Loaners will always show for sale.

I find the part about the mileage changing on the website as you drive it really interesting though. Just to clarify, as you put mileage on the car it was updating online in real time? I scrape Tesla's site, for the car files for my site, and haven't seen anything that operates like this before.

Thanks Erik
Yes, when I picked up the car it had 7 miles on the odometer and as I sit at work tonight in the parking lot it has 773 miles on it, seems to lag by about one trip or so because it is showing 701 miles on the website....

Reactions: DÆrik
Anyone looking for a deal, here's a 60 for $44k: 60 kWh Model S 5YJSA1CG7DFP16096 | Tesla

Even has Tech package and leather.

They just raised the price to $45K. also old 60s should be much lower IMO because the range on them are around 200 at best if not 190. Pretty useless for long range trips unless you are willing to hog up the tesla chargers for extended time to fully charge and such. IMO, the old 60s are starting to look like a city car.

They just raised the price to $45K. also old 60s should be much lower IMO because the range on them are around 200 at best if not 190. Pretty useless for long range trips unless you are willing to hog up the tesla chargers for extended time to fully charge and such. IMO, the old 60s are starting to look like a city car.

Strange (or not so strange, really). This car is $45k on the summary page, but still $44k on the detail page.

I really wish Tesla could keep these in sync. It's really not that hard.

..... and it's now fixed.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a deal, here's a 60 for $44k: 60 kWh Model S 5YJSA1CG7DFP16096 | Tesla

Even has Tech package and leather.
if someone is serious about getting a 200 miles city car, I recommend they take a look at the Chevy bolt instead of this car. This one is old and have less range. The free access to the supercharging station is not worth the $15K+ price increase over the bolt. Keep in mind the tax credit. Also no one is seriously going to road trip with an old s60 even if they open more supercharging stations. Charging enough to get from one to the next would take the fun out of the road trip.

If this car is closer to $35K then it might justify itself.

if someone is serious about getting a 200 miles city car, I recommend they take a look at the Chevy bolt instead of this car. This one is old and have less range. The free access to the supercharging station is not worth the $15K+ price increase over the bolt. Keep in mind the tax credit. Also no one is seriously going to road trip with an old s60 even if they open more supercharging stations. Charging enough to get from one to the next would take the fun out of the road trip.

If this car is closer to $35K then it might justify itself.

There are plenty of Bolt vs Tesla threads already around here, so I wonder if we can keep this one about the CPO's and anything related to the Model S/X?

Otherwise, this S60 is available now, has more interior volume, more class, and I would argue, it is far better looking than the Bolt.