Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They just raised the price to $45K. also old 60s should be much lower IMO because the range on them are around 200 at best if not 190. Pretty useless for long range trips unless you are willing to hog up the tesla chargers for extended time to fully charge and such. IMO, the old 60s are starting to look like a city car.
Yes, the 60s have a lower range and are slower charging than the bigger battery — read: much more expensive — models. But "city car?" My S60 has a range of about 195 miles (I've never actually done a range charge, so that's an extrapolation from 90%). And I have taken it to Portland and Seattle and will head off to San Diego next week. Yes, it takes longer at Superchargers, perhaps twice the time for the longer legs, but that's the price I pay for buying a car I could actually afford. I put 8000 miles on mine in the first three months; works for me.

But I am retired, so I am willing to take my time, both in charging and driving. People in a perpetual hurry likely feel differently about such things...

There are plenty of Bolt vs Tesla threads already around here, so I wonder if we can keep this one about the CPO's and anything related to the Model S/X?

Otherwise, this S60 is available now, has more interior volume, more class, and I would argue, it is far better looking than the Bolt.
Well this one is about a used CPO old s60 vs the bolt. So it is relevant to this conversation. Most other threads is about model 3 vs bolt.

Unicorn found for anyone looking for an AP car (screenshots in case she disappears)

60 kWh Model S 5YJSA1S10EFP61699 | Tesla

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

By the way - we did take delivery of our 90D Friday - Richard took good care of us - Awesome experience as usual.

Took it straight to Clear Bra Ohio and got the paint armor treatment (chose the Suntek product this time - looks awesome). Keith made sure everything turned out perfect as usual. Some had asked about pics before, some attached below.

IMG_2933_zps4ddsyyq8.jpg

IMG_2966_zpskdlvwlaz.jpg

IMG_2963_zps8tccrgjq.jpg

IMG_2971_zpsni3wa1el.jpg

@myblubu,

Great shots thanks!

Ski

Reactions: davidc18
Yes, the idea that S60 owners don't or can't go on road trips is nonsense.
Right? I never hesitated to jump in my 60 and go. Tampa to Charlotte many times, Tampa to Boston once, wherever. When I decided to upgrade for AP, I just decided to go a little further and upgrade my range, too. My finances were a little ahead of where they were in 2013. If I'd had to keep my costs down though, I wouldn't have balked at getting another 60 with AP.

The 60 is a fantastic car for road trips!

Last edited:
most likely not a trend and only trying to hit q3 numbers right before pouring billions into model 3 production
Right I just noticed that too. Also look at the 90D. Essentially brand new and going for 93K. Pricing it out on the configurator and it should be around 105K. Maybe I should've waited. Just picked up my inventory recently for similar price but with more miles and the old fascia. I wonder what it looks like when you ask the local advisor if they can find better deals than the ones on the website.

Can anyone recommend a Tesla CPO advisor in southern California?

I'd like to look at non-CPO used cars that Tesla may be selling, as we are willing to consider vehicles with high mileage and/or minor cosmetic damage. Our only firm requirement is an 85 kWh battery, and we are not prepared to pay current CPO prices (at least $50K or so). We'd ideally like rear facing seats and the metallic green color, but those are only preferences, not requirements.

I'm figuring that, with the current push to show profitability this quarter, Tesla may be motivated to unload some of their non-CPO inventory before the end of the month.

Alternatively, we'd be happy to buy from a private party. Cash. :)

Can anyone recommend a Tesla CPO advisor in southern California?

I'd like to look at non-CPO used cars that Tesla may be selling, as we are willing to consider vehicles with high mileage and/or minor cosmetic damage. Our only firm requirement is an 85 kWh battery, and we are not prepared to pay current CPO prices (at least $50K or so). We'd ideally like rear facing seats and the metallic green color, but those are only preferences, not requirements.

I'm figuring that, with the current push to show profitability this quarter, Tesla may be motivated to unload some of their non-CPO inventory before the end of the month.

Alternatively, we'd be happy to buy from a private party. Cash. :)
Just head over to the tesla gallery store and ask someone to help you. That is what I did. You best shot would probably be Buena Park. I here it is the main hub for CPOs. There is a good chance they have some used nonCPO out there.

However I would caution tesla is trying to get good quarterly numbers. This means new cars sales not cpos. This is why I think the cpos are expensive now. They want to push enough people to buys new cars before lowering the price. The good news is this quarter is almost ending. So for those who are looking for new cars this might be the time to buy.

I went in today to test drive a 85 and P85, as I had a couple choices I was ready to buy. Decided to to spring for the P85 Metallic Blue with tan interior in New England that's been on the website for a month....and of course no longer there....DOH! It was there last night....oh well.....but then my CPO guy found me a comparable one not listed at Tesla's website....2013 P85 Metallic Gray, Black Performance Leather, Air Suspension, Pano, Sound Studio Package, Rear Facing Seats, Yacht Floor, Carbon Fiber Spoiler, 40k miles, 56k......I told them not to wreck this one now...
Evidently they did not heed my advice.....I got a call from my CPO guy yesteday saying this one was wrecked with airbag deployment.....so now that's 2 cpo's I've "purchased" that have been involved in accidents before it even made it my way....I don't think I should go to Vegas anytime soon.....is this even possible? Now I'm back to square one, frustrated and not really knowing what to do. My CPO guy is real nice and easy to deal with, but at the end of the day I still don't have a Model S....uggh!!!!!

• Informative
Reactions: playoutside
Evidently they did not heed my advice.....I got a call from my CPO guy yesteday saying this one was wrecked with airbag deployment.....so now that's 2 cpo's I've "purchased" that have been involved in accidents before it even made it my way....I don't think I should go to Vegas anytime soon.....is this even possible? Now I'm back to square one, frustrated and not really knowing what to do. My CPO guy is real nice and easy to deal with, but at the end of the day I still don't have a Model S....uggh!!!!!

Wow. Just, wow. I am guessing this is the result of CPOs being in the loaner fleet instead of parked on a lot somewhere like a regular car dealer. So even if you put a deposit on it, someone else could still be driving it around.