Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in Japan looking for a Tesla? They have VIN # R00009 available! R stands for "Release Candidate Vehicle". So I believe that means it was one of the first vehicles to land in Japan as part of the government inspection/testing/approval process.

Tesla Inventory Search

*FYI, to change back to USA or another country, just click on the flag on the left and choose your location.

Thanks Erik

Japan Tesla.JPG

Not really a deal.

New can be had for $93K subtract $10K of tax credits here in CA and maybe more in other states and you are at $83K. So for $9K you get new car with new facsia and 19K less miles. It is probably have newer things like center console and parcel shelf and other goodies compared to the cpo tesla. It is also in much better shape than the cpo. Now if it was $65K then we are talking.

Not really a deal.

New can be had for $93K subtract $10K of tax credits here in CA and maybe more in other states and you are at $83K. So for $9K you get new car with new facsia and 19K less miles. It is probably have newer things like center console and parcel shelf and other goodies compared to the cpo tesla. It is also in much better shape than the cpo. Now if it was $65K then we are talking.
I can't even find used 70Ds for much less than $65k. This is a good deal.

Look at new inventory like others said. Factor in the tax credit and you are golden. The deals are more sparse now. There use to be inventory 60D for pretty low. Ask hank for the history data.

One other trick I would recommend is to configure a new vehicle through Design Studio that you're interested in, then available inventory will show on the bottom right. There's 90D's showing in there right now, whereas there's none on the general inventory page atm.

• Helpful
Reactions: Cyclone
Can anyone recommend a Tesla CPO advisor in southern California?

I'd like to look at non-CPO used cars that Tesla may be selling, as we are willing to consider vehicles with high mileage and/or minor cosmetic damage. Our only firm requirement is an 85 kWh battery, and we are not prepared to pay current CPO prices (at least $50K or so). We'd ideally like rear facing seats and the metallic green color, but those are only preferences, not requirements.

I'm figuring that, with the current push to show profitability this quarter, Tesla may be motivated to unload some of their non-CPO inventory before the end of the month.

Alternatively, we'd be happy to buy from a private party. Cash. :)

I was given the name Mohamed Abdelaal at [email protected] on Friday at the Burbank store. He is located in Buena Park

• Helpful
Reactions: abasile
Do you happen to remember the general price area? Trying to maximize the front trunk, tech, property tax, sales tax and insurance in my area. Thought that might be a sweet spot for the most enjoyment.

Gosh, if memory serves me right, it was around 93k....I had just picked up my CPO for ~70k a week before and they only were willing to give me 60k for trade in. 10k loss in one week is a bit much to swallow for most people. In the end tho, i am glad I stuck with my kinda famous, maybe one day collectible car...I do love the sig red color!

Reactions: kwjayhawk