Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Test charges are being done, yes.
Temperature is not accounted for directly, but margins are left in the timing, and test charges should adjust for big temperature changes.
I would love to hear your feedback after testing it :)
I won't be able to comment on the temperature issue for about 9 months until winter returns to Canada but I will give it a try.

App looks nice but for me the only important added functionality worth the added cost is the scheduling feature. It's going to be very handy for winter but unless other features get added I will probably just subscribe for the cold months.

Wow. Remote S is so far the best Tesla 3rd party app and always being updated. Trying to spread false accusations about the app has totally turned me off and I would never donate a dime to you.

I already apologized several times for misunderstanding the status of Remote S.
Not sure what more I can do.

I am not looking for donations. I am only looking for happy customers willing to pay for a great service.

Reactions: caltechkid
Love the app, but won't pay a month fee for it. Single price for the app yes, but not a monthly charge. Also, just because someone spends money oh a high end/luxury/expensive car, doesn't mean they waste or throw money away or that adding another monthly fee isn't a big deal. A lot of people who have nice cars have them because they save their money. Not meaning any offence at all, I like the app, but one time price would get me to buy it. More value in it for me.

The app is clean and nice looking, but I do not want to pay a monthly fee to use the app. I would pay a one time fee. I see people like remote S, but I regretted paying for that about 2 minutes after I bought it. Maybe I am missing something, but it is clunky and confusing to use. The Official Tesla app works just fine for me.

Good work! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is the best app I've tried with my TMS , planned heating, charging, cooling and much more.

I pay the small monthly fee and look forward to keep using this app and hope you will keep it up to date.

continue the good work

Sorry for this google translate

Best regards Henri from Denmark

Great looking app, with nice features ... not nuts about the subscription model, but can live with it in return for the scheduling features. And, the scheduling would be the killer feature, but when I set a schedule for charging to finish at 8:30AM, the car started charging a few minutes later (10PM). First time I had left the app "open", the second & third time I force quit the app, but it started charging a few minutes later each time.

I thought the point was for charging to finish just before departure, but since it seems to start charging right away, not so useful. Keeping the app open seems to keep the car from sleeping, so there's that too ...

Even after I deleted the app, the car started charging, I would stop it, the car started charging, I would stop it - finally I had to lower the charge setting below the state of charge to stop it. I'm guessing it has messed with my scheduled charge time, but have not gone down to the parking garage to see what's happened to the car settings, or, the charge command is being sent by the app's server continually.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Superendo
Hi.
I realize some Tesla owners might be frightened by the $2.49 per month, even though every single one of them have found the money to purchase a quite luxurious car, but I feel I have only two options:
- Try to make some money on the app sot hat I can prioritize keep developing it.
- Leave it as this and then just stop development and abandon it. Just like Remote S, Energi and Tesla CTRLS seem to have been.

:)

Maybe have an option to display advertising to users when they open it, and use that money to pay for the development.