Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked my M3SR+ yesterday and it’s sitting on v2021.3.105. Anyone know if that’s the latest, where do you check what is the latest version and how to update?

Latest (received today, P- with FSD) is 2021.32.20

It updates automatically. The only 'control' you have is to set it to Standard or Advanced. Praying to Elon has also been known to have mixed results.. ;)

New cars have been known to take up to a week or two before receiving their first update.

Latest (received today, P- with FSD) is 2021.32.20

It updates automatically. The only 'control' you have is to set it to Standard or Advanced. Praying to Elon has also been known to have mixed results.. ;)

New cars have been known to take up to a week or two before receiving their first update.
Hah! Cheers, guess I’ll have to wait it out. Being a software engineer myself I feel this to be super random. Wonder if some lucky bastrd got a job turning knobs for individual cars going enny meeny miny mo 😀

Installed 2021.32.10 on Sept 13 and the kW increments on the energy meter have disappeared! Reboots haven't brought it back either.

IMG_7689.JPG

... also, I have a "base" audio system (not premium, that was an option in 2017) and despite it mentioning it in the release notes, I don't have Immersive sound.

IMG_7688.JPG

other ongoing issues ... Autosteer disengage "bong" can randomly be twice the volume as normal and corrective steering randomly kicks in, or doesn't, at inappropriate times, e.g. Exiting a roundabout, but didn't stop me from clipping a gutter on a slightly curved road.

Looking at tne comments it seems model s does autopilot lane change on indication and model 3 doesnt?
I have FSD with my M3P and it will change lanes on autopilot when I put the indicator on - indicator has to be fully on, not just the tap that gives three blinks. It changes lanes and cancels the blinker when done.

In fact it changes lanes much more promptly than when it is overtaking with NOA.

@ARMARM my power indicator labels have gone as well with the latest update. But I did get the "immersive" sound. The power labels are gone for good it seems - doesn't matter which mode the car is in (chill, sport, ludicrous, or ludicrous+). I have my own gauges anyway if I want to know numbers, so that's not a huge bother to me. But I find the ethics behind changing dash indicators questionable. They should just open source that whole bit and let us do our own.

Haven't noticed any disengagement chime changes and steering correction wise, my car has been known to react in ridiculous ways, applying corrective steering even when changing lane even with indicators on.

Reactions: ARMARM

This is the ongoing audio issue I have with Autopilot disengagements, approx. 1 in every 5 results in a tone over twice the volume than normal. It's very loud and if other people are in the car, it normally scares the heck out of them!
* The audio has not been edited, enhanced or modified in anyway, it was extracted from a video taken on my phone. To keep the file small, I have removed the gaps between AP engagements & disengagements.

So, this is a first for me. My car is currently on software 2021.32.10. Today the car notified of available update 2021.32.21, so I let it start the update. The update ran for longer than usual. I checked the car in about 30 minutes after it started and the update was showing about 1/3 of the way into update, so I left it for another hour and checked back, then it said the update had failed and please wait for another update to be pushed to the car. I figured, I would reboot the car just in case. So I restarted the car and am still on 2021.32.10 however now my map data is updated to 2021.32 also where before the map data was 2020.24, so it looks like the new map data came same time as new software and software part failed but map part got updated. So lets hope they will send the next software update again soon.

Tesla mobile app 4.1.0 is out and enables changing the charge current once you have 2021.36 installed.

So mobile app done, now just waiting for the 2021.36 update to come out to Aust
since the App got updated to version 4, mine has been playing up relating to the charging. At home my phone is connected to Wi-Fi as well as the car. If I open the app on the phone it connects to the car fine, however if the car is plugged into the charger in the garage, the phone app keeps spinning the last seen a day ago icon on top and has not updated the battery charge level, however if I tap the lock icon, it locks and unlocks the car, so something in the app does not like my car charging in my garage. If I am out of Wi-Fi range with the car, it seems the app works fine as it showed the info at supercharger just fine?
With previous version of the app, I never had that issue.

Reactions: Hungry Mile
since the App got updated to version 4, mine has been playing up relating to the charging. At home my phone is connected to Wi-Fi as well as the car. If I open the app on the phone it connects to the car fine, however if the car is plugged into the charger in the garage, the phone app keeps spinning the last seen a day ago icon on top and has not updated the battery charge level, however if I tap the lock icon, it locks and unlocks the car, so something in the app does not like my car charging in my garage. If I am out of Wi-Fi range with the car, it seems the app works fine as it showed the info at supercharger just fine?
With previous version of the app, I never had that issue.
I have this issue also, I found clicking on location within the app brings it to life quick. Saves locking and unlocking doors.

• Informative
Reactions: Hungry Mile
Are we getting this in Aust?

Says Your vehicle must be on software update 2021.32.22 or later. On Teslafi is looks like 2021.32.22 is exclusive to USA atm, so perhaps not.

1632694926874.png

It looks at

• Forward Collision Warnings per 1,000 Miles
  • Hard Braking
  • Aggressive Turning
  • Unsafe Following
  • Forced Autopilot Disengagement

Safety Score Beta

When you click on the link press the Stop button on your browser the second it loads and before it auto reloads the /en_AU/ page which throws a 404 error.