Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been please with the wipers lately. Have had 2 drives in rain and the wipers worked admirably. No intervention required.
Mine are still poor. I drove in rain today and needed to press the button frequently to see through the windscreen. Then, when the rain slowed to a few spots, the wipers went to full speed for about 30 seconds. Still so much worse than just old-style intermittent wipers with a frequency control.

Saw this in X, apparently this is in Australia? Maybe limited to employees only for now

1713437540272.png

Reactions: dronus
Ohh it finally rained lightly here today and I got to drive in it.
Wipers were fine. So good in fact I didn’t even notice any shortcomings.
Yeah, I managed to catch them on the video for the second part of my Barossa trip.

Had some light-medium rain and through the national park near the great ocean road, they did a great job. I actually had to come back on as at first I only gave them an "OK" rating but as the rain varied in speed I realised they really couldn't have been any better than they were, they were actually doing a better job than a lot of cars I've been in with dedicated rain sensors.

Reactions: dronus
Saw this in X, apparently this is in Australia? Maybe limited to employees only for now
FSD always had the ability to drag the window (so not available for us) but this appears to be all the screen and the new media player.

No reports on TeslaFi of 2024.14 going out.

-+

Also according to Sawyer Merritt, the referral program is only ending in Australia and South Korea (or maybe the messages just haven't gone out elsewhere)

All these new features that require premium connectivity makes me think if I should just roll over and pay it
I changed my mobile plan to the one cheaper by $10 and added premium connectivity to the car. Surprisingly I have found that I don't need even the decreased amount of data in my mobile phone if my car has internet. Thinking about cancelling it completely - who needs that mobile phone if the car is so great :)