Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking about cancelling it completely - who needs that mobile phone if the car is so great :)
I am still one of those people who uses mobile phone to make calls and receive calls and texts. I know its a crazy idea and considered archaic by many, But the main purpose of my phone is making and receiving phone calls. Using it for keys, wallet and ID and occasionally as internet access device are all just useful bonuses. Having internet in the car will unfortunately change that for me, so I cannot cancel my phone. :p

Reactions: Vostok
When the Waze alert comes on I’ve found that things running from the phone seem ok (audible, Soundcloud, bandcamp). They either keep going where they left off or rewind a couple of seconds so you hear the last word again.
If using the car (Spotify, Apple Music) it isn’t as exact most of the time.
I note many people use Waze for warnings. I used Waze extensively before the Tesla Y (because Benz had Apple carplay) but to have to use a 3rd party App for something like this is in our Tesla ludicrous.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I find this 'Software Updates' thread extremely difficult. There seems to be a hundred different software versions out at any given time and a hundred different things being updated. Some here, some there, some not at all. Matrix headlights etc here, but not there, in half a dozen different countries and software versions AGGGGHHHH!

Reactions: elddum
Now seems to have deleted all those posts.
Yeah I just noticed that too.

Details seems to be listed on notateslaapp now.

I managed to download the video even though the post is deleted. They can still change it, but hope it makes through QA 🤞

1713510630227.jpeg

Reactions: Chuq