Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Superchargers are now just a road trip away.
supercharger_invite_01_498x293.png
It's Time to Celebrate the Opening of the Cranberry Township Supercharger!
crm_map_marker_13x16.png
Cranberry Township Supercharger
1308 Freedom Road, Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Located at the Residence Inn
crm_calendar_17x17.png
Tuesday, May 13th at 10am
The Tesla Supercharger in Cranberry Township, PA is now open, and we would like to invite you, your family, and your friends to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony and celebrate with us. The Cranberry Township Supercharger makes free, lifetime, coast-to-coast travel easier than ever for any Supercharging-enabled Model S.

Details
No RSVP is required for this event. Due to the expected volume of Model S owners, there might be a wait for charging. Please plan accordingly.

Tesla calls these "Mobile Superchargers," but the "Mobile" part of it is kind of like today's mobile homes. It is factory built and transported to the intended site. There it is (semi)permanently connected to a 208-Volt or 480-Volt, 3-Phase existing distribution panel.

The "Mobile Supercharger" contains one Supercharger Cabinet that services two Supercharger Stalls or Pedestals, one on each side. Because most of these installations are to existing 208-Volt 3-phase service, they are limited to 90 kW, shared between the two stalls. A 480-Volt connection will provide 120 or 135 kW out.

In the picture below, you can see the two pedestals serving Stalls on either side of the Supercharger Cabinet, the Supercharger Cabinet in the middle, and the conduit carry the power to the Mobile Supercharger going out the back.

Thanks for the further explanation. I would love to see a couple of these brought out to the Manteca/Lathrop area until the permanent Superchargers are installed in that area, whereever that will be.

This may have been asked before, so sorry if its a duplicate. The Tesla website states that you can get 170 miles in 30 minutes off a 120kW Supercharger. Does the range or time change with the 135kW models or does that simply just help charger more cars at the same time off the same cabinet. Also does anyone know how they calculated those metrics? Essentially did they provide the best numbers possible by measuring from an almost completely empty battery? Thanks.

http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger

OK we're now officially at #92 with Macon, GA now on the Tesla Supecharger map - http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger

I take that back. The location is listed underneath the map, but there is no dot on the map. Also the blue route is missing. I'm not sure why there isn't a better process for releasing this information but its very inconsistent. I'll email my contact with the bugs.