Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited to see Holbrook coming along, and Gallup, NM open.

But does anyone have an idea what is the status of the other SC's for NM (besides Farmington)?

Specifically I am interested in the San Diego <--> Santa Fe, NM route. I need a SC either in Albuquerque or in Santa Fe. Any idea if that's gonna happen?

Excited to see Holbrook coming along, and Gallup, NM open.

But does anyone have an idea what is the status of the other SC's for NM (besides Farmington)?

Specifically I am interested in the San Diego <--> Santa Fe, NM route. I need a SC either in Albuquerque or in Santa Fe. Any idea if that's gonna happen?

They're not on the "Coming Soon" map on the official Supercharger map, but there are a couple on the map for this year. It looks like one near Albuquerque and one near Santa Fe as well, so you should be getting your wish at some point this year.

Is anyone in the Holbrook, AZ area? Looks like we may have been looking in the wrong parking lot and might be closer along than we thought! (not sure how to link another thread but here is my post from the Holbrook, AZ thread)

Thats a great pick up. When I originally saw the different restaurant name on the website I thought nothing of it and thought it was probably right next door. However when I read your comment I realized our scouts have been looking in the wrong parking lot! Maybe we're farther along than we think!

Original Address (Carl's Jr) - 1635 Navajo Blvd, Holbrook, AZ 86025
Tesla Address (Burger King) - 2096 Navajo Blvd, Holbrook, AZ 86025

Directions between the two locations - Google Maps

We've been looking almost a half a mile away! Anybody in the area that can scout it out?

All the construction cones are disappearing off the WIKI map (which is good) and no new ones are appearing (which is bad) Hopefully we will start finding more soon. We had a really good place to start looking with Elon's trip map. What source will we be using next ?
Based on the SC map I'd be looking at the Florida to Texas route as a definite area for the next wave.

<summons chart genies> Can we get an update? :) Cottonwood's is great, and the cumulative chart that someone made up today is quite cool, as well. To infinity and beyond!

I'll update the cumulative chart in the morning bc I left my computer at work. Unless Cottonwood would like to take the reigns, since my chart was based on his work :)

Also, did anyone else notice that the 30 minute charging graphic was changed back to 200 miles? Obviously it's qualified with a '120KW'.

Last edited:
Wow, with Holbrook coming online the Silverthorne-to-Lusk Supercharger gap is looking more and more anomalous. Come on, Cheyenne!

One of our TMC members drove down from Sheridan, WY today in his S85 (he has a service appointment in Denver tomorrow) and was forced to overnight in Cheyenne after taking a partial charge in Casper and a full charge at the Lusk SC. Winds were howling, and it really cut into his range; we were hoping he could eke out the 224 miles from Lusk to my place outside Denver, but no go. I repeat: Come on, Cheyenne!