Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's all been said before but have to say it again, had my arrest me red for 5days and cannot stop thinking about it, driving it, showing it, dreaming of it. How to put the feeling in perspective is impossible, everyone who looks at it cannot believe how beautiful it is, then you tell them it is 100% electric and they are speechless. Then if you give them a ride they are even more blown away. I do not really care about how anyone feels about the car other than myself and my wife, but it is nice to know there are lots of people out there who appreciate it for what it is. I feel very fortunate to be able to own this vehicle. Still on cloud 9!!!

I'm getting your same set up, (minus tan, plus sound) tomorrow at the factory. So excited!

It's all been said before but have to say it again, had my arrest me red for 5days and cannot stop thinking about it, driving it, showing it, dreaming of it. How to put the feeling in perspective is impossible, everyone who looks at it cannot believe how beautiful it is, then you tell them it is 100% electric and they are speechless. Then if you give them a ride they are even more blown away. I do not really care about how anyone feels about the car other than myself and my wife, but it is nice to know there are lots of people out there who appreciate it for what it is. I feel very fortunate to be able to own this vehicle. Still on cloud 9!!!

Congrats on finally getting your RED Tesla. Let me say I still have the same reaction and feelings you have expressed so well, and that is after 4 weeks. Cloud 9 will be getting crowed very soon. :biggrin:

Highfalutintodd know you are excited. Please send pics and email when it arrives. I expect to order on 5/18 after my test drive. Changed back to P85 Black/tan, air, tech, dual chargers. Didn't want to have two MC Reds within 50 miles of each other. Jk Folks in Cal wouldn't believe there are, what? Maybe 5 MS in Mid Tn. So should we scream for a supercharger. Lol

I took delivery in Fremont today... Half a dozen other reds were next to mine. But I think mine is the prettiest! :)

What a gorgeous color!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 509
Highfalutintodd know you are excited. Please send pics and email when it arrives. I expect to order on 5/18 after my test drive. Changed back to P85 Black/tan, air, tech, dual chargers. Didn't want to have two MC Reds within 50 miles of each other. Jk Folks in Cal wouldn't believe there are, what? Maybe 5 MS in Mid Tn. So should we scream for a supercharger. Lol

You got it!

At the Minneapolis test drive event on Saturday someone bought the Red test drive vehicle.
It was very fun to watch.

So if you find a test drive vehicle with colors/options that you want you can buy it for same price as if you ordered it (actually less because of the mileage discount)? I think if this is true Tesla is well on their way to a hybrid sales model (both internet sales and "show room" (store) sales. Gives both complete customized vehicle orders and 'buy it now' delivery from stock. Wow!

So if you find a test drive vehicle with colors/options that you want you can buy it for same price as if you ordered it (actually less because of the mileage discount)? I think if this is true Tesla is well on their way to a hybrid sales model (both internet sales and "show room" (store) sales. Gives both complete customized vehicle orders and 'buy it now' delivery from stock. Wow!

Yes, I almost pulled the trigger on the Brown Perf unit at Washington Square. At first quote .50 cents off per mile. Then a week later Elon stated a $1 off per mile (plus). The car had 9600+ miles on it at the time. Almost.

I decided I could wait for a new one, even if sans Perf.

@ Eric... Right on! Looks fantastic.