Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We picked up my wife's car, P65512, on Monday, just in time for a blast out to Tofino on the west coast of Vancouver Island. The car is truly amazing. Being a Sig owner, it is really incredible to see how far the car has evolved in just two years. We were lucky enough to get our grey next gen seats at delivery (front and back). Yay! They are a massive improvement! We had it Opticoated and Xpel on the front-facing surfaces BEFORE delivery-- Vancouver Tesla Service ROCKS!
IMG_4681.jpg

Last edited:
Would you mind show a picture of your grey next gen seats, black alcantara and matte obeche? I have the exact config coming except in pearl white.
Wish I could but I got temporary seats front and back. I will post a photo of what I got though.

Congrats, Vger! I have no idea what a Signature model felt like but this at is freakin' awesome! Truly unbelievable how advanced this car is.

Honestly, I think Tesla should stop the information about, "your car in production" , "your car is in transit" etc. The only thing that really matters is the estimated delivery date. No other car manufactorers, to my knowledge, is giving the customers all this information. It created a lot of frustrations and a lot of questions.

Honestly, I think Tesla should stop the information about, "your car in production" , "your car is in transit" etc. The only thing that really matters is the estimated delivery date. No other car manufactorers, to my knowledge, is giving the customers all this information. It created a lot of frustrations and a lot of questions.

+1 - this sets expectations and when they miss the mark it creates unpleasant experiences.

- - - Updated - - -

@gpetti and 3s-a-charm

are you able to check the invoice codes for your cold weather package?

does it say CW01 or CW02? Would be interesting to know since you didnt both get the heated wheel..

oh, and of course congrats:) even if I find it a bit amusing seeing the anguish of you US and Canadians waiting 1-2months for your cars;) you have it so easy compared to the europeans, aussies and asians:)
What's more strange is that in "My Tesla" I only have four documents and none of them outline what I ordered? I see no codes or options or anything??

Honestly... my hands are chilly and I wish I had the heated steering wheel.

What's more strange is that in "My Tesla" I only have four documents and none of them outline what I ordered? I see no codes or options or anything??

Hmm.. maybe this way of handling invoices is only done in Norway? ah well, it was worth a shot. Will know sooner or later anyway. I hope so at least:)

Your car is obsolete the day you get it. Start saving up for the next one.

Here are some features I want that have appeared since I got my P85 (with auto-pilot) at the end of September. There are no doubt others, but these are the ones I want and would have paid money for. You will have your own list a few months down the road.
- AWD (I was waiting on that and finally gave up just before it was announced)
- new seats (both default and next gen)
- heated steering wheel
- self-closing charge port cover

Features I might want but I'm not sure what they're good for yet:
- new TPMS monitors
- improved(?) frunk latch

Things I paid for that are now included free:
- yacht floor
- fog lights
- parking sensors (maybe not, Tech Pkg price went up to include?)

I'm pretty sure there are some inaccuracies, and valid quibbles over what's included for what cost in what option, but there's no question about the things I just don't have; perhaps some of the tiny things can be retrofitted if I really want them.

I think this is awesome, not irritating.

I actually find the estimated delivery date to not be very useful. It moves around a lot. Forwards and backwards and then sometimes forwards again. I've never seen the transit status, only the queue, production and production complete statuses. The only angst over the production status now is that they have some cars moving through production very slowly. This is almost certainly a temporary situation and once they've got everything worked out with the AWD vehicles it'll stop happening. So I really don't see a whole lot of reason to remove info.

Things I paid for that are now included free:
- yacht floor
- fog lights
- parking sensors (maybe not, Tech Pkg price went up to include?)

Everyone gets parking sensors now because the hardware for it is part of the Autopilot sensors.
Fog lights moved into the Tech Package (and are what caused the $500 increase).

Last edited:
@gpetti hehe no offense was intended:)

these invoice-codes appear on the documents part of mytesla where my "final invoice" is shown. That invoice lists a whole lot of codes. The curious part is that the link to "view design" shows CW01 and the invoice shows CW02...

These are the codes shown on my invoice with norwegian texts:

MS04 Model S Performance 2015 461.000,00 1 461.000,00
AD07 AD07 600,00 1 600,00
ADPC2 Type 2 Public Charging Connector 1.300,00 1 1.300,00
AU01 Lydstudio-pakke 15.800,00 1 15.800,00
CH01 Dobbeltlader 9.700,00 1 9.700,00
PMNG PMNG 4.900,00 1 4.900,00
CW02 CW02 4.900,00 1 4.900,00
DV4W DV4W 70.000,00 1 70.000,00
IDCF Karbonfiber Dekor 5.100,00 1 5.100,00
P85D P85D 146.800,00 1 146.800,00
QRLB QRLB 22.000,00 1 22.000,00
RFPO Panoramatak i helglass 15.800,00 1 15.800,00
SU02 Performance Plus-pakke 14.200,00 1 14.200,00
TP02 TP02 26.700,00 1 26.700,00
WTSS 21" Sølv Performance Plus hjul 28.300,00 1 28.300,00
I don't get any of this either.

You try the option code trick with the View Design link mentioned in this thread?
[Web app] What does the option codes for your car mean?
Yes, problem isnt my codes. I have them all decoded, but not really helping since I have no car to confirm if CW02 is the new package with the heated wheel.

Lastly the codes on view design are not 1:1 with those on my invoice. Design-link shows CW01, invoice has CW02. Thats what got me curious:) mostly a way to kill some time here...

The info on CW01/02 is from the source code on the Tesla Webpage.

On Norwegian.

CW01VinterpakkeForbedre komforten og bekvemmeligheten i kaldt vær ved å legge til:

3-sonet baksetevarmere
Vindusviskervarmere
Vinduspylervarmere
CW02VinterpakkeForbedre komforten og bekvemmeligheten i kaldt vær ved å legge til:

3-sonet baksetevarmere
Vindusviskervarmere
Vinduspylervarmere
Oppvarmet ratt