Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm, it seems that a few of us iPhone users have stopped receiving any type of app notifications despite everything being correctly set up.

Well, as an iPhone 11 Pro user, mines just fine. I was on 2020.28 and got the alert around 02:00 BST (as I always do) that an update was available.

if that’s changed now I don’t know. She’s not plugged in and only alerts I’ll get now are alarm or further updates.

Any idea why the Close Windows on Lock feature in 2020.32.3 is profile dependent?

I can't remember if Easy Entry was an optional profile you could set? I believe it was, but surely if you have Easy Entry then that setting is only applicable to that profile?

Unless with a driver profile the windows will roll up as soon as the car starts moving as the car locks itself?

The windows down, boot/frunk open notifications are not profile independent.

Hot off the press 2020.32.5. For those new to the scene, probably just a bug fix or two (vs earlier 2020.32.x) and some rolled up undocumented tweaks.

TeslaFi said:
Software version 2020.32.5 was just detected on a Tesla Model 3 Long Range DM in Seine-et-Marne France. The highest previous version was 2020.32.3. Follow the 2020.32.5 release at TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

Just checking last years records, 2020.32.x is a nearly 3 weeks ahead of last years 2019.32.2.2.

v10 came along with 2020.32.11.x tail end of September 19, so potentially a month away from beginning to hear about v11. If rumours of it having that featured during the Cybertruk launch, it looks to be a bigger step than the anticlimax of v10. How that coincides with autopilot rewrite is anyone's guess. Its going to be an interesting few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: CMc1
  • Informative
Reactions: Durzel and MP3Mike
  • Helpful
Reactions: Medved_77
Having updated and done a hard reset after, radio wouldn’t play this morning. Spotify was working.
Did a soft reset and it was fine

Same issue this morning, first time it has happened, no radio but spotify working fine. It's usually the other way around, no spotify but the radio working fine (but this is just due to sim card reception in my area). Will do a reset at lunchtime if it's still playing up. Bit strange as the car updated days ago and has been fine until now.

I’ve found that under 32.3, close windows on lock isn’t staying saved despite it “saving” in profile settings.
I had it in easy entry only which is the profile it locks in. Now added it to my profile. I’ll see if that helps.
Perhaps it’s just a bug that 32.5 cures!
Have tried ‘forcing’ download, but not there for me yet.

So this update has messed with my AP experience.

I use AP on a stretch of road that isn't dual carriageway (with caution) and there are 2 particular corners on it that it has always struggled with.

Both are on slight upward hills with a curve at the top.

The tesla often doesn't see them or understand them quick enough so tries to go round at 60mph... which is not wise.

I'm always interested to see how updates affect these corners - I did see gradual improvement and occasional success over the months since purchase... but the latest update has caused a massive regression.

Both corners are now not recognised at all and consistently every time.

Interesting. I wonder why. Can't wait for the big AP re-write to see if it solves this at last.

Reactions: CurtisVL