Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.40.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
set TACC at current speed.
Perhaps if I keep saying those 5 words it will magically happen below the indicated speed limit as well as above it.

I checked last week and when in TACC it uses current speed. This is on 2020.36.11

It was a country road but definitely enabled without speeding up or down. It also has increase/decrease + - icons next to the TACC speed although rolling the RH wheel still works.

Little change

Attachments

• PXL_20201007_082902071.jpg
    PXL_20201007_082902071.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Informative
Reactions: CMc1 and MrBadger
I checked last week and when in TACC it uses current speed. This is on 2020.36.11

It was a country road but definitely enabled without speeding up or down. It also has increase/decrease + - icons next to the TACC speed although rolling the RH wheel still works.

so, if you’re in a 60 limit and your speed is 47. Is TACC engaging at 47 without any intervention from you?

Little change
Yes that confirms that the speed limit recognition on highways/motorways is not coming to Europe just yet, unfortunately. Shame as it was the most useful feature of that update IMHO, especially given how very well the 2020.36 local roads' speed limit detection works.

Will need to keep an eye on these variable speed limits on the M25 for a bit longer!