Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.44.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doubt it’ll be directly FSD related as it’s part of the usual 4-weekly releases. 32, 36, 40, 44 etc.
That’s not to say it won’t include some sort of FSD improvements.

Might be part of anticipated V11 though, but there hasn’t been much hype from Elon about this so might be a few weeks yet.

Reactions: MrBadger
Two Model 3s on TeslaScope have the update pushed this morning. And one in Holland.

2020.44 (Software Update) | Teslascope

815479EF-6FB4-4F4C-B4D4-FDF36FBF34E0.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm particularly pleased about that as quite a few of the speed limits around here are still wrong. Hopefully not for much longer as sign recognition seems to work well.
Weirdly I noticed that if tow mode is on (prior to .44) that you get the set speed to current rather than target behaviour. Although you lose auto steer and all AP ability.

Just in case you are desperate befor you get .44. Personally, I suspect either will be wrong much of the time :-\. Definitely cases that setting current would be better, but much of the time setting limit + a little has been totally fine.

Other updates look great tho!

• Helpful
Reactions: Louis0w
Weirdly I noticed that if tow mode is on (prior to .44) that you get the set speed to current rather than target behaviour. Although you lose auto steer and all AP ability.

Now I understand why I reported the set speed for AP works on current a few weeks ago. If you leave the car in Tow mode after towing, it does use current speed but oddly changes to speed limit when out of tow mode.

I am surprised that the accelleration is left the same when in tow mode as it must put quite a torque on certain parts when burning away from a standstill (can't help it!). :p