Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.4.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on 15.5 still.

One thing I have noticed in TeslaMate, which I haven't updated in a few weeks - so I don't think it's that, is that now when I wake the car up when it's been asleep it no longer transitions to a "Falling asleep" state for ~15 minutes before finally being "Asleep", it just goes straight from "Online" to "Asleep" in the space of a minute or so.

Haven't tested to see if it does this after a drive - as usually the car takes longer to go to sleep then.

View attachment 659675 View attachment 659676

TeslaMate never recorded the "Falling asleep" state in the graphs, but you would normally see about 15 minutes of online time with the car actually being online for a couple of minutes after waking up, before "Falling asleep" for the remaining 13 minutes or so.
I’m still on 12.2!

I'm on 15.5 still.

One thing I have noticed in TeslaMate, which I haven't updated in a few weeks - so I don't think it's that, is that now when I wake the car up when it's been asleep it no longer transitions to a "Falling asleep" state for ~15 minutes before finally being "Asleep", it just goes straight from "Online" to "Asleep" in the space of a minute or so.

Haven't tested to see if it does this after a drive - as usually the car takes longer to go to sleep then.

TeslaMate never recorded the "Falling asleep" state in the graphs, but you would normally see about 15 minutes of online time with the car actually being online for a couple of minutes after waking up, before "Falling asleep" for the remaining 13 minutes or so.
I've noticed the same:
Screenshot 2021-05-05 at 11.19.32.png
I'm still on 2021.4.15 (not 15.5)
Maybe Tesla playing with the stream?

Reactions: Durzel
The main UI guy at tesla left shortly after the release of that 'upgrade'.

Alas his replacement comes from Facebook..
Oh lord. Pop-up ads here we come. Every oncoming vehicle in the display will advertise “no win, no fee” ambulance chasers, todays McSlurry meal and the latest fitness watch with built in STI alerts and god knows what else. …or am I just a cynic ;)

Reactions: Durzel
We appear to have a 'Thursday car' so now I am back on advanced I am expecting things to occur when it wakes up in the early hours. I'm kind of hoping that its Navigation though although it wouldn't surprise me if there was a prerequisite of a particular version

We appear to have a 'Thursday car' so now I am back on advanced I am expecting things to occur when it wakes up in the early hours. I'm kind of hoping that its Navigation though although it wouldn't surprise me if there was a prerequisite of a particular version
Ours was a Thursday car But looking back, Thursdays went out of the window and now ‘any day will do’

We appear to have a 'Thursday car' so now I am back on advanced I am expecting things to occur when it wakes up in the early hours. I'm kind of hoping that its Navigation though.
True to form 2021.4.15.6 downloaded in the early hours. Now installed. Will check for any navigation updates when I go out to do a reboot - they slip in under the radar with no notification.

Last edited:
True to form 2021.4.16.5 downloaded in the early hours. Now installed. Will check for any navigation updates when I go out to do a reboot - they slip in under the radar with no notification.
Presume you meant 4.15.6 ;)
checked my router stats whilst drinking tea in bed. No major difference from last night so presume Norfolk has yet to mapped.
mapping is held up until all the remaining dragons have been cleared out 😂