Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.4.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I can confirm on 4.6 that I cannot save to my profile either. However one thing that has been fixed is the fault with my charging flap not opening when touched! Previous I had an error and was told it would need replacing. After the update it works! Also not sure if it’s just me but the data signal was only showing 3G all the way on my journey to work?!?

Looks like 4.6 has really screwed my LR 21 model up. This morning after my normal 10 minute preheat I couldn't go above 30 mph and hills had me down to 18mph. Teslafi reported 398w/mile at that speed!!
Charged up at work and had full power on the return home but no regen braking and 463w/mile and I was being very gentle - who knows what's going on!

Looks like 4.6 has really screwed my LR 21 model up. This morning after my normal 10 minute preheat I couldn't go above 30 mph and hills had me down to 18mph. Teslafi reported 398w/mile at that speed!!
Charged up at work and had full power on the return home but no regen braking and 463w/mile and I was being very gentle - who knows what's going on!
I’ll be doing similar in the morning in mine. About 70% charged now and not charging overnight, then a quick prewarm first thing and a 2 mile round trip. Regen will be low but it doesn’t matter too much. I’ll try putting my foot down.

Reactions: pwe169
So I can confirm on 4.6 that I cannot save to my profile either. However one thing that has been fixed is the fault with my charging flap not opening when touched! Previous I had an error and was told it would need replacing. After the update it works! Also not sure if it’s just me but the data signal was only showing 3G all the way on my journey to work?!?

I took the plunge and installed this update.... And it's fixed my charge port flap as well. I had the same error "charge port may not open when pressed" and I was also told it needed a new module. I was waiting for them to let me know when the part had arrived.

I updated and have now tried a dozen times, it opens every time and it's never done that ever.

I took the plunge and installed this update.... And it's fixed my charge port flap as well. I had the same error "charge port may not open when pressed" and I was also told it needed a new module. I was waiting for them to let me know when the part had arrived.

I updated and have now tried a dozen times, it opens every time and it's never done that ever.
Sadly it's not fixed the charging port issue on mine. I still have it.

Charge port issue has been intermittent for me. Randomly some days yes, some days no w/ notification. Bizarre. Don’t think it’s a loose connection because it still works with the app.

Did my early morning paper round. 7 degrees outside, 5 minute prewarm and 0-60 straight out of the gate. No hesitation. Same on the way back. Regen limited of course. Only difference is mine is March 2020. perhaps it’s a heat pump thing.

• Informative
Reactions: pwe169
Has anyone reported this by booking a service? It seems like the only way to report these things to Tesla. They really need a better way to report bugs (and don't try telling me the bug report does anything other than set a flag in the log)

I wouldn't expect anyone to actually not cancel the appointment.

Booked an appointment for 25th.
Whilst using auto pilot yesterday we were on the inside lane of a motorway slowly catching up a typical middle lane hogger. In the past autopilot would not allow an undertake and just sit behind anyone it caught up with on the right but to my surprise this time it just sailed past without hesitation ! I’m wondering if this is also a bug or a permanent change ?