Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q1 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Glasgow, as far as I know, is not yet open:

Glasgow | Tesla UK

There was chat in another thread about it earlier today:

Tesla Glasgow

I'm not aware of anyone that's collected from Glasgow yet, or indeed Aberdeen(?), just Edinburgh Newbridge.

Have you been given a collection address? They may be using temporary premises (e.g. a large car park and portacabin) for collections whilst continuing servicing in Edinburgh.

Address for collection is Kennedy Street, Glasgow. Edinburgh was not available (closer for me) so had to go to Glasgow. They said it was COVID safe for pickup compared to Edinburgh.

Thanks for the helpful tip.
I'm getting mine diverted on Saturday and can't wait.

Did they deliver your car by truck or did someone drive it to your home?
... Assume if you had a trade in they took it away too?
I didn’t have a part ex. They delivered by low loader.

Are people having the Software Update in Standard or Advanced mode? Mines still in Standard, on 2020 version number and still hasn’t given me an update. I’m wondering if that’s because it’s still in Standard

I didn’t have a part ex. They delivered by low loader.

Are people having the Software Update in Standard or Advanced mode? Mines still in Standard, on 2020 version number and still hasn’t given me an update. I’m wondering if that’s because it’s still in Standard
I left mine on standard and the software update pinged up the evening of pickup. I have shelled out for FSD, so I don’t know whether that pushes me towards the front of the queue?

Anyone picking up from Birmingham? My text to pick up on Monday 8th says Birmingham - St Andrews? I was expecting it to be Digbeth address but St Andrews sounds like the stadium??
I've just scheduled to pick up on the 20th from Small Heath Hwy -- Tesla's showroom (and St Andrew's stadium isn't far off). The one near Digbeth is their service centre.
Or maybe they have large volumes at the beginning of the month and indeed rented the drive-about that off of a stadium :D