Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suspect there will be a few hundred more happy owners soon, judging by the car park at Cribbs...as a rough count I'd say there are about 200 M3s parked up

Attachments

• PXL_20210625_120540935.jpg
    PXL_20210625_120540935.jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: flowuk
It was through work but the leasing company was leaseplan I think.
When did you get your initial text from Tesla asking you to set up Tesla acct etc?
Wednesday I think
Jesus, that's really quick. I wonder if you've been matched to a car that the leasing company had for someone else who could no longer take it. Who cares, though. You're getting your car unbelievably quick! Fingers crossed it's the same for me and others on here

That's really fast. Mine was 'ordered' on 3rd June and I've had absolutely nothing.
You are unlikely to hear anything until August. Black with white interior isn't a common combination and there must have been one that didn't complete with another person so got reallocated. There is essentially no inventory left in the UK, the next batch will start to be built in a few days time and after a couple of weeks there should be a 'boat load' of them to set on the their 4 week sail, arriving in August to be allocated.

You are unlikely to hear anything until August. Black with white interior isn't a common combination and there must have been one that didn't complete with another person so got reallocated. There is essentially no inventory left in the UK, the next batch will start to be built in a few days time and after a couple of weeks there should be a 'boat load' of them to set on the their 4 week sail, arriving in August to be allocated.
That said, I spoke to them last week and they said they do allocation twice a week and when I looked there were 9 in my spec around the country where people weren't able to take delivery...

That said, I spoke to them last week and they said they do allocation twice a week and when I looked there were 9 in my spec around the country where people weren't able to take delivery...
They are likely working through the backlog of orders. I ordered my Model 3 Performance back in January, only picked it up last Friday! They just had 2 or 3 ships come in for the quarter, so need to work through that long list of people. They say they do it in the order they receive them, but they clearly don't. If you see a car in the spec you want though, you could try going to a sales office. The sales people aren't there to hard sell you, but they can and will allocate cars if you decide you want one and have access to stock outside of those you see online. My sales guy helped me out as I'd been waiting so long, and allocated my car to me as soon as they were added to inventory. If you have found a car with your spec though, they will be keen to get it to you this quarter as its all about the quarterly deliveries for Tesla right now!

Reactions: TesTed
Update:
Managed to email VW and now have an RN number! Spoke with Tesla and they said I'd need to speak with NHS fleet for updates (who say speak with Tesla)!
Strange I've not had any text from Tesla though. (perhaps because I had account set up).
I ordered direct from Tesla last Thursday Jun 24th (and got the RN number there and then), and completed the 'next steps' such as confirming registration details, uploading pics of driving licence, confirming payment method etc.

Today I received a text that read "Tesla Update - Your Tesla Account is now complete and we will contact you once your Model 3 is available to be scheduled for delivery." plus a bit about watching introduction videos...

Reactions: PaulMD
Update:
Managed to email VW and now have an RN number! Spoke with Tesla and they said I'd need to speak with NHS fleet for updates (who say speak with Tesla)!
Strange I've not had any text from Tesla though. (perhaps because I had account set up).
The chances you won’t hear anything for a while. Tesla do the updates and your first will be to tell you a vin has been assigned. That text usually comes 4 weeks from delivery date. Judging by past experiences that date will be somewhere between 2nd and 3rd week of September. Good luck the wait will be worth it

Reactions: PaulMD