Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you do this?
The app solution currently only works on iOS. Android hasn't as yet been officially updated.

With regard to viewing VIN - log into your Tesla account on Chrome or some other webbrowser. Click the manage button attached to your order. Right click somewhere on the page once the overview loads (be careful not to right click over the picture of your car). Select view page source. Search for (ctrl + f in Windows ) LRW. You can also search for matched, there is a variable called isnotmatchedtoVIN or something. There is a YouTube clip which is fine but asks you to search for the wrong thing all VIN in the UK now start LRW.

Hope that helps

Reactions: milinseth
Finally have a delivery date of the 29th Sept. A little later than I'd hoped given I ordered mid June but at least I have a date to work towards now. Hope everyone else expecting one hears something soon 🤞

For info, my VIN is 322**
Congrats👍 , mine is 21/9 from Newcastle. My vin is 330xxx. I ordered my M3LR on 20/6. Btw I was offered one on the 30th June "for pick up from Manchester this afternoon" - I declined that one - wife had a broken foot and we were on our way to the hospital at the time.

Same here…. also Brent Cross but 27th
Has anyone managed to move a slot once booked?
I took my earliest option but if I could move it forward a few days I could use it to take my son to university rather than using our second car. Was going to call Tesla tomorrow and see if they could help.
Yeah, I did.

I had originally booked online for the 20th (earliest date available) but then I realised I couldn't actually make that date.

Called customer service to book a later date and the chap on the phone said it would actually be available on the 18th and asked if I wanted to pick up earlier, obviously I said yes. Just hoping it wasn't an error, and it will definitely be ready by then

Reactions: moodel_tree
Im wondering if it's those that are leasing through other leasing companies that are getting the delivery date confirmation delays??

I ordered mine directly through tesla and leasing directly through tesla and its all been smooth. Ordered on the 15th August and got the delivery date text and confirmed for the 25th September 7days after ordering. I reckon the extra party may be what is causing the problem guys.

Im wondering if it's those that are leasing through other leasing companies that are getting the delivery date confirmation delays??

I ordered mine directly through tesla and leasing directly through tesla and its all been smooth. Ordered on the 15th August and got the delivery date text and confirmed for the 25th September 7days after ordering. I reckon the extra party may be what is causing the problem guys.
There is a slight delay of a few days yes - though I’ve been given my VIN by my leasing company already , but nothing about allocation from Tesla

I’ve had my VIN for over a week now

Yeah, I did.

I had originally booked online for the 20th (earliest date available) but then I realised I couldn't actually make that date.

Called customer service to book a later date and the chap on the phone said it would actually be available on the 18th and asked if I wanted to pick up earlier, obviously I said yes. Just hoping it wasn't an error, and it will definitely be ready by then
That’s good news. Thanks for that

Mines been quite smooth really, hope I’m not setting myself up for a fall now 😂

I ordered on 19th Aug through my employers SS scheme, got an allocation text on 28th and had a text earlier for collection on 29th August from Brent Cross so really happy and assume it's because it's a SR+ in white with black interior. Just a quick question, I replied to the text Yes as per the message but I haven't had a response? I saw a couple of people mention they have been online and booked, have I missed anything or should I have had a response to my text?