Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this isn’t the thread but what other accessories are people getting? The screen protector goes without saying but I’ve read about needing a better USB drive for sentry mode… is anyone going for the one from Tesla or a good quality, fast card from elsewhere?

Has anyone ordered anything from the Tesla online store?

Sorry if this isn’t the thread but what other accessories are people getting? The screen protector goes without saying but I’ve read about needing a better USB drive for sentry mode… is anyone going for the one from Tesla or a good quality, fast card from elsewhere?

Think ill be getting the matt screen protector
USB-C to USB hub
Upgrade the foot pedals to stainless steel
Probably get the deep rubber mats (even though LR comes with them)
Carbon Fibre Spoiler
Probably keep the Tesla USB stick for a bit, see how it goes.

Rather than This PPF film on the car which is like £3,000 which, personally I think is a waste of money, I'll buy a 3-4 year G-techniq Ceramic coat on the paint work. The car will most likely have swirls from the off, and so get those machine polished out and then coated.

And I think that will be me done for a bit.

Reactions: SpaceCowboy

There are many accessories threads on here so I would say use the search. As for the USB drive I’ll be sticking with the Tesla 128GB for now and see how it goes

Reactions: Oxstock

I've ordered most of mine from AliExpress...

Got a Spigen matte screen protector, jack pad, silicone cup holder (the holes are too big in the car for most cans/bottles), a tray for the centre console, a pet back seat protector, a hook for the boot of the car, LED lights for the centre console (might be tacky, who knows? 😁)...

And eventually I think I'll get mats for the footwells, boot, frunk!

Over the past 10 years I have followed the posts on different car forums each time I have bought a different car. In my time on this forum I have been VERY surprised at the numbers/percentage of buyers on here who are leasing. I don't know if this is forum is representative of the country but reading posts here I get the feeling that it's about 75% leasing . . . . Is that peculiar to Tesla or to M3 Tesla I wonder why?

(Note: I posted this post in this thread as opposed to the leasing thread as I presume 0% of the none leasers will read posts in that thread)

• Funny
Reactions: mrsniffles
I've ordered most of mine from AliExpress...

Got a Spigen matte screen protector, jack pad, silicone cup holder (the holes are too big in the car for most cans/bottles), a tray for the centre console, a pet back seat protector, a hook for the boot of the car, LED lights for the centre console (might be tacky, who knows? 😁)...

And eventually I think I'll get mats for the footwells, boot, frunk!
snap, pretty much what I'ver ordered from Aliexprss 😅

• Love
Reactions: Abcmsaj