Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep I ordered 11/10. White / Black interior. SR+. Standard wheels etc. I did have to check 3 times to make sure I wasn't imagining it :)

How do I check what boat it might be on?
One for the other thread (2021 Shipping movements), I personally think its a load of baloney, truth be told. They're chasing all sorts of ships, unless you have a tesla rep tell you which ship its on then you might as well watch paint dry.

• Funny
Reactions: Cstandinguk
So I've ordered a SR+ white/black waiting for VIN. Let's imagine that it does have the larger battery but is software locked for range to 278 miles. But it should also have the faster acceleration 5.3 vs 5.8. I don't see how that is possible if its the weight of the battery + motor type which limits the acceratoin in the new model 3 configuration????

It would be a pain to cancel mine now and reorder and, I don't care about the range increase or acceleration loss, but residuals would be impacted.
With the Y, and many 3s entering the used market, residuals will be affected anyway.

2021 was a huge upgrade from 2019, heat pump, refreshed interior. a 19' with 30k miles will still sell for 37k today... thats about a 3k loss in value... at the end of the day, its a marginal kw/range increase...

Well, I have no clue whats going on... Tesla again have f****** up my calculations and predictions. Only thing I can think of (considering its only a small number of vins so far) is that this is linked to the inventory yesterday and Tesla have allocated some of them.

I certainly dont expect more than a handful of you to get vins today.. If a sh** load more come out of the wood work with vins then I'm truly stumped.

One for the other thread (2021 Shipping movements), I personally think its a load of baloney, truth be told. They're chasing all sorts of ships, unless you have a tesla rep tell you which ship its on then you might as well watch paint dry.
Yeah I'm happy just to wait for the text now. Tesla rep on chat just now also said they can't confirm anything until I've had a text which is fair enough.

Weirdly my iPhone Tesla app just did the Bluetooth access request too. No idea why but I've seen that mentioned on here too,

Yeah I'm happy just to wait for the text now. Tesla rep on chat just now also said they can't confirm anything until I've had a text which is fair enough.

Weirdly my iPhone Tesla app just did the Bluetooth access request too. No idea why but I've seen that mentioned on here too,
yeh, happens to all people who get vins. It means clear your drive and make space for the Tesla.

I am guessing this is coming from NABUCCO, which departed couple of days ago and is due to be in Singapore tomorrow. Helios Ray flurry of VINS came around same time it reached Singapore for fuel break.

Yes! My Tesla iPhone app asked for Bluetooth access just now. Ooooooo....

Reactions: OddityError