Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
24 hours ago, when i posted my comment...they had.

They have just increased them back up again. You snooze you lose i guess.
There are still a few on inventory showing a £2,500 'showroom adjustment'. Might be a bargain if you are close to ordering.

Example here is a LR in red with 19" wheels for £50,940 - inventory

I'm tempted, but holding out for a MY later this year hopefully.

Reactions: Mperkins28
Just had mine delivered, woohoo. had an awkward moment as they dropped it in the middle of the road and handed me the keycard to back it onto my drive - took me an uncomfortably long time to work out how to put it in gear :D didn't realise the stick just pushed further and I'm normally quite ham-fisted so am cautious in case I snap stuff. Only one thing noticed so far - one of the seals along the roof between two panes of glass is sometimes up on the side of the glass piece in front, and sometimes tucked under. Shouldn't be a problem to gently reposition, once I work out which position is the right one!
Oh, and the car really needs a clean :D
1616159643086.png

Reactions: spdpsba and Jez_GB
Hi folks, has anyone collected a new car from Newcastle recently? I've got my M3LR collection there next week and am wondering if it is a temporary location and where that might be!

Thanks!
I test drove a car in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago. It’s a full outfit. Massive car park, loads of Teslas. Definitely not temporary! It’s on a trading estate, with a few other car manufacturers nearby. You can’t miss it.

Just had a call with a 'Tesla Advisor' who thinks it is much more likely that there will be M3P deliveries in Q1, but the number of outstanding orders probably exceeds the number planned to arrive in GB during this period.

I guess those of us who ordered an M3P around 6th Jan or later will just have to wait patiently until May... seems like years away! :(
I ordered my Red M3P October 2020 and still waiting!!

Elsewhere, someone has posted this text they got from Tesla after placing an inventory order this morning. Is looking like they aren’t going to absorb the price increase. View attachment 645550

May have been me. Since then they reduced their prices for inventory to clear stocks, and I have verbal confirmation they’ll do a price adjustment on my inventory car - but currently stuck in limbo as its hard to get through to anyone to chase.

Reactions: Burley
Hope you can get some joy from them. Otherwise perhaps you could just swap to one of the reduce inventory cars instead? I've found them to be reasonable at answering the phone so far.

what number are you using? If I ring the 01628 number on the website and pick either 3 or 4 (help to order or have an order) it just goes to a recorded message saying they’re closed and then it hangs up.

I’m looking forward to mine too. My only concern is thin paint and swirls/chips/peeling that have been appearing on recent deliveries. The people are fighting with Tesla to fix it.
Hello all

just wanted to contribute this....

I collected my white MIC M3 LR on 6 March. I cannot find a mark on the paint or the interior. No panel gap issues. The car looks perfect. Handover with trade in took 30 mins!

27 miles on the clock. 335 miles of range on 100% charge.

I have absolutely zero comlaints or issues to raise.

Tesla done themselves proud.

I hope that offers some reassurance.

Llama

Last edited:
Hello everyone. New member and first post! I've learnt a lot looking over the previous posts, so thanks already.

I ordered my Model 3 LR (white, no extras) on 16th March, so just made it before the £3K grant was removed. 👍 My question is can you read any delivery timescales into the Tesla text messages? I got one yesterday to tell me that my car is 'nearly here'. Will the next text give me a delivery date, VIN, plate etc or is this a normal 'it's in the pipeline' text?
Can't wait for delivery day!

Hello everyone. New member and first post! I've learnt a lot looking over the previous posts, so thanks already.

I ordered my Model 3 LR (white, no extras) on 16th March, so just made it before the £3K grant was removed. 👍 My question is can you read any delivery timescales into the Tesla text messages? I got one yesterday to tell me that my car is 'nearly here'. Will the next text give me a delivery date, VIN, plate etc or is this a normal 'it's in the pipeline' text?
I ordered mine a week before and it’s being delivered on the 29th. They really want to get the cars delivered before the end of the quarter so they count towards the end of quarter results so I wouldn’t be surprised if your delivery is before 1 April. Fingers crossed for you!

Here’s what my texts have been so far. Ordered 10/3.

15F07C50-2FB4-4316-B510-1881E103D936.jpeg