Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dave - run a few quotes from we buy any car and cazoo etc, prices are stable or increasing it seems.

Tesla must be busy with the two ships rolling in, not had answer to my email about cancelling trade in and paying the trade in instead…

off to look at threads on insurance and checklists… must remember to check the towbar is actually fitted!

Reactions: dave8089
Just went back past Southampton Western Docks and the Tesla staging area just by Millbrook station on the train heading west - was able to get a bit more of an eyeball on what's going on there. It looks like they've got around 5 blocks of around 60-80 cars each, all a variety of colours (so maybe waiting for transporters?). Doesn't look like there's any more cars joining the group yet as there was no sign of activity there but did see Helios Ray now alongside the docks, couldn't tell whether any activity going on yet over there as too far away...

CS were amazing, got onto me yeah, they had a car someone rejected as they wanted 2022 reg.
Slightly different spec to my order but I wanted to upgrade the wheels after I had placed the order but didn’t due to not wanting to delay delivery… so ideal in the end.

Has the extended range and same 5.6 acceleration, heated everything 😁!

CS mentioned about 3 weeks until my delivery yeah, can’t believe it!

Need to sell my car asap now 😅
Ah brilliant delighted for you 😀

As much as we've complained...... The Ireland team are very good at managing their part, it's just the Tesla global supply chain that is really the issue and that caused this unforeseen shortage of cars for Ireland 🤣

Fingers crossed there's a few more cancellations - SR+, black interior, no extras, in white, blue or black will do me as I was between these and couldn't decide, so just went with white because it was free 😂

At least El @Bandito will have another member for his Dec-2021 Tesla gang 😁

A bunch of 'in transit' vehicles have appeared on the website - as they are the new price it probably isn't worth trying to get one allocated to an existing pre-price increase order unless you are desperate to get it before the New Year as I'm sure you will be asked to pay the extra.

If you have recently ordered on the new price then you have a chance to get your vehicle early.

As much as we've complained...... The Ireland team are very good at managing their part, it's just the Tesla global supply chain that is really the issue and that caused this unforeseen shortage of cars for Ireland 🤣

Fingers crossed there's a few more cancellations - SR+, black interior, no extras, in white, blue or black will do me as I was between these and couldn't decide, so just went with white because it was free 😂

Thanks man, I know yeah I’ve my fingers crossed for the rest of the Irish lads in here to get anymore of the cancellations!

Me and bandito, couple of Limerick boys in the Tesla gang 😉

Dave - run a few quotes from we buy any car and cazoo etc, prices are stable or increasing it seems.

Tesla must be busy with the two ships rolling in, not had answer to my email about cancelling trade in and paying the trade in instead…

off to look at threads on insurance and checklists… must remember to check the towbar is actually fitted!
Think might be best to call them They took off my trade in I’d sold while I was on phone to them and not heard of anyone getting a reply to email

On the trade in, I actually rang Tesla today to ask about how does cancelling my trade in work being so close to delivery. Turns out that even though my trade in agreement with tesla ends this week, they've already accepted the car for trade in. Apparently I won't need to revalue the car now. Worth a shout for anyone that has trade in agreements expiring with Tesla right before collection

Reactions: Onearmedbandit

Got wind there were something stirring on the Forum from someone.

Can't say I agree, I specifically asked what spec to order to get a Dec car and got no answer yet (feel a bit ghosted now) congrats man but bit miffed even more now that someone who ordered after to me gets offered a cancellation.

You must be the Tesla whisper :)

Reactions: John_IE
Reactions: Bandito