Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a Honda Civic Type R when I was 26.

How times have changed.

Ah yes... when I was 26 I had a great year lol. I changed cars 3 times. All of the below in just over a year. I had so many of those DC5s. The GTR and Supra would nearly pay the Tesla now. They've all gone mental! Anyway! Spam over, sorry :)

IMG_0990.JPG
IMG_1286.JPG
DSC_0548.JPG

Reactions: WKZ12
Yay! Got my home delivery date for my M3LR for Sat 18th December. Xmas has come early!

Tesla Update - Due to a delay in transit, your Model 3 delivery must be postponed. You're now scheduled for delivery on Saturday, 18 December. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Please REPLY with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. We don't expect any further delays but appreciate this may have caused some inconvenience and so thank you for your patience. Your order reference is RN......

Originally ordered 14th Oct (Lex Autolease via broker) , RN 15th Oct.
Obtained a VIN 8th Nov but when contacting Tesla CS 30th Nov, found the VIN was deallocated from my order. sadface
6th Dec broker gave me an update from Tesla saying order is now matched and awaiting scheduling for mid to late Dec delivery

Until I got the text I was beginning to think I wouldn't get it till Feb/March

Hi All. Have decided on a M3LR for my wife. If I order now, when can I expect delivery ? The website says Feb, but is that realistic ? Are there still unallocated cars hanging around, or would I be waiting for the next ship ? Thanks in advance. Mehul

I went with Peugeot, signed up and paid last Thursday, no email confirmation however paperwork arrived this morning.
Same, heard nothing until the paperwork came in the post. Was also paranoid after I got the car so ran it through AskMID and all good!! Had the car since last thurs, delivered with 7 miles on the clock and already up to 800… hence not having been very active the last few days 😜

Hi All. Have decided on a M3LR for my wife. If I order now, when can I expect delivery ? The website says Feb, but is that realistic ? Are there still unallocated cars hanging around, or would I be waiting for the next ship ? Thanks in advance. Mehul
Likely feb unless you spot inventory on Tesla’s website that crops up… but be quick. Once cars become available they’re usually gone within an hour.

Hi Mehul, new Teslas don't tend to "hang around" for more than a few minutes! As far as I am aware, demand is still greater than supply, so pretty much every car coming in to the UK is a car that's been matched to an order. Any postponed or cancelled orders will be allocated to those next on the list, so as Oxstock says, get your order in ASAP! I'd say Feb delivery sounds about right, but you may get lucky and get one a few weeks earlier, but I wouldn't bet on it!

Reactions: Oxstock
Everyone on Android and who already has their car, update your Tesla app because it says live sentry viewing is available to some models.
Please post back here to confirm if it works
I have an android, have the latest version of the app, and though there is an option to turn on/off sentry mode, I don't see anywhere that the actual live view can be viewed.

Though the update on the play store does say that the feature is available in supported regions... Is it working for others? If so, how do you access it?

Reactions: Thatsuperelec
it seems to be 6 weeks, so that would make sense.

There's loads of supply of model 3 now days. try being an ev from Hyundai/kia/audi and its about 7 months.