Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In an effort to resolve my deliberations on colour choice we took a trip to The Trafford Centre today and had a walk round the Tesla compound. Quite an impressive sight with at least 70 M3's sat waiting collection. I was torn between red and MSM and opted for red in the finish. Black interior and 19" wheels in case you wondered.

Got home, ordered via inventory using a referral code (whilst the option still exists - cheers Brian,) and got the Vin straight away on the order confirmation. Delivery June apparently.

It may be we were already looking at the car earlier today?

One oddity we noticed walking around the compound - most of the MSM or red M3's with 19" wheels had Hankook tyres. The rest all seemed to be Michelin.

Reactions: Rob R
Unlikely to be the one you saw today - there's a ship arriving end of the month with another batch of SR/LRs on, which seems to be the early/mid June deliveries. It's likely you've been allocated an inventory car off there. I'm picking up a red LR off that boat on the 11th.

Unlikely to be the one you saw today - there's a ship arriving end of the month with another batch of SR/LRs on, which seems to be the early/mid June deliveries. It's likely you've been allocated an inventory car off there. I'm picking up a red LR off that boat on the 11th.
That makes sense as it was described as 'in transit' on the inventory. I was just surprised to get the VIN so quickly. As it happens, there were only about 4 red cars with the 19" wheels amongst the 70+ on site anyway, so a re-load does look most likely.

That makes sense as it was described as 'in transit' on the inventory. I was just surprised to get the VIN so quickly. As it happens, there were only about 4 red cars with the 19" wheels amongst the 70+ on site anyway, so a re-load does look most likely.
Ah, what VIN have you been assigned? It's pretty easy to make a good stab based off that. Mine is a 235xxx. Red is definitely produced in way way less numbers than any other colour, and then the 19" wheels will cut that down further.

In an effort to resolve my deliberations on colour choice we took a trip to The Trafford Centre today and had a walk round the Tesla compound. Quite an impressive sight with at least 70 M3's sat waiting collection. I was torn between red and MSM and opted for red in the finish. Black interior and 19" wheels in case you wondered.

Got home, ordered via inventory using a referral code (whilst the option still exists - cheers Brian,) and got the Vin straight away on the order confirmation. Delivery June apparently.

It may be we were already looking at the car earlier today?

One oddity we noticed walking around the compound - most of the MSM or red M3's with 19" wheels had Hankook tyres. The rest all seemed to be Michelin.
The 18” wheels still being on Michelin’s is music to my ears.