Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How has the experience been for you, ordering as a company car lease? I got my confirmation from Tesla Enterprise end of May and not heard anything since…
Mine is through Arval. Communication has been lacking a bit. I ordered at the start of May and was given a delivery date as the end of July. I got an initial email asking me to finish setting up a Tesla account and then nothing until a few weeks later when I got a text with a confirmed delivery date of June 19th.

Reactions: TesTed
Mine is through Arval. Communication has been lacking a bit. I ordered at the start of May and was given a delivery date as the end of July. I got an initial email asking me to finish setting up a Tesla account and then nothing until a few weeks later when I got a text with a confirmed delivery date of June 19th.
Not too bad a timeline! What were the dates when you got Tesla acct email and then the delivery date text? Trying to manage my ever increasing expectations 😁

I got a tracking link via text 10 minutes ago, shows an ETA of around 3pm with the truck coming from Glasgow. In other news after being told last Tuesday that everything was done and I'd be paid out in the next couple of days, The EST have now updated the status of the claim to say they want more information. That's going to be a fun phone call.

Reactions: Matt1108
Not too bad a timeline! What were the dates when you got Tesla acct email and then the delivery date text? Trying to manage my ever increasing expectations 😁
I confirmed my order with Arval on 26/4 and received the account email from Tesla on 07/05. The confirmation of dates was on 21/5. I guess it may have been quicker than normal to get it in to the current quarter

Reactions: TesTed
I got a tracking link via text 10 minutes ago, shows an ETA of around 3pm with the truck coming from Glasgow. In other news after being told last Tuesday that everything was done and I'd be paid out in the next couple of days, The EST have now updated the status of the claim to say they want more information. That's going to be a fun phone call.
Did your EST status ever get to ‘Awaiting payment’? That’s where I am and I don’t want to move backwards. Hopefully you can resolve this in a call.

Did your EST status ever get to ‘Awaiting payment’? That’s where I am and I don’t want to move backwards. Hopefully you can resolve this in a call.

No it didn't... Until a few minutes ago. Was going back and forth between "claim being checked" and "awaiting further information from the applicant". After getting posting this morning they actually called me before I could call them and said they needed me to resend an email. I did and now magically I've finally reached the awaiting payment stage. I did ask how long awaiting payment would take and they said it's taking longer than normal but it is speeding up and it should arrive soon and at the latest end of next week but that's only with me only just starting the queue so I think yours should be sooner (if they go by first come first serve that is)

My car is currently doing a tour of Scotland on the tracker so at least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Dealing with EST is a bit frustrating to say the least. They are all very friendly, but you can't help feel that your file is an actual folder sitting on some dusty desk awaiting somebody to deal with it. Good luck, I am hoping that the funds will finally be transferred tomorrow. No information, that's just my guess.
At least your car is here, mine is still on the way up from Southampton - went to Tesla Glasgow yesterday (which still looks exactly the same as a couple of months ago) to sort out some accessories.

Reactions: imstitch
What is the cutoff for this quarter, to get a car by the end of June at this late stage?

The one I want is a deep blue LR with 18 in Aero wheels and everything else standard.

There's 5 from current inventory in London in that exact spec. There's also one with 302 miles that comes with a £500 discount. But is it realistic for them to turn around an order that quickly?

If not would I really have to wait another 3 months to get one?

And is it likely to be a rejected vehicle this late in the quarter to be sitting there in inventory? Or is the fact there are 5 mean it's just not the spec people usually go for?

Thanks. Wondering whether it's worth pushing the button or waiting now?

What is the cutoff for this quarter, to get a car by the end of June at this late stage?

The one I want is a deep blue LR with 18 in Aero wheels and everything else standard.

There's 5 from current inventory in London in that exact spec. There's also one with 302 miles that comes with a £500 discount. But is it realistic for them to turn around an order that quickly?

If not would I really have to wait another 3 months to get one?

And is it likely to be a rejected vehicle this late in the quarter to be sitting there in inventory? Or is the fact there are 5 mean it's just not the spec people usually go for?

Thanks. Wondering whether it's worth pushing the button or waiting now?
If you were to go for it I suspect Tesla will do everything in their power to get the sale completed before the end of Q2. They really don't like sitting on stock. The biggest potential hurdle would be financing (obviously this depends on what method you are choosing).

Reactions: Matt1108
Thanks for that, I got my Tesla email and text this week. I'd be delighted if I had sight of a date in a fortnight!

I've chased the leasing company today for an update as previous posts recommend (even though the leasing company say that Tesla will provide all up-to-date information. The reply I got was:

The update we received from Tesla yesterday is showing your order as ‘Match Pending’ unfortunately they do not provide any indication of an ETA until a delivery date is agreed with you. I would like to hope that they will be in touch in the coming week or two to get this booked in, failing this the next vessel is due to arrive in late August ready for the new registrations in September.

I think this correlates with most of what's been said - I just hope I get lucky and get a match in the next few weeks, waiting until September is going to drive me mad :D

I've ordered the SR+, Midnight Silver, 18" with black interior btw.

Not had any texts from Tesla yet (though I already have an account as used the store). NHS Fleet just tell me I'll know when before they do.
My ICE is going back on Friday, so it's down to one car for now.
I sold my car last week and we're sharing a £500 Mini complete with two car seats in the back, that's on its last legs (that we also need to replace)

I got a note from Kinto today, who are the actual leasing company, I asked if I could add a referral for free miles and he said he'd get in touch with Tesla to try and sort. All good so far